Search results

+
  1. S

Romances: Disparity in quality and quantity

I agree with this here. There isn't even perfect balance between Panam and Judy and that's without considering subjective bias. It's just not possible with 4 totally different characters. But perfect balance is not being asked for. The ask is to lessen the disparity, which was pretty large...
  2. S

It's both. It's an alienating experience to the smaller demographic (though not intentionally from the dev's perspective). And it is also just business sense that if there isn't enough time or resources, those types of decisions will be made because it will benefit more players than the...
  3. S

You got it! If it's not something you've experienced, I can only describe it as alienating. I agree with a lot of what you said and I really think there is just some misunderstanding of the intent and wishes of the posters here. Dating sims and romance arcs in RPGs are two completely different...
  4. S

The morse code

It was from the ARG - https://wiki.gamedetectives.net/index.php?title=Cyberpunk_2077 The coordinates led to CDPR's office in LA.
  5. S

Following the River - The River Ward thread

Maybe! Pretty sure the boxes underneath exploded for me. But the old magazines weren't removed. They were just shifted down and this weirdly framed magazine was propped up instead. Back on topic - Ward tax
  6. S

This is a small thing, but there was a hidden change with 1.5 that snuck a little extra Richard Night into The Hunt... I wonder why in The Hunt though? ///Nightcorp conspiracy intensifies
  7. S

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I think this is what was being hinted at with the Iliad shard in the Star ending. Achilles chooses the quiet life in that excerpt, but soon after jumps back into battle to avenge the death of Patroclus, whom he loved deeply and he asked that their bones/ashes be mixed and buried together. It's...
  8. S

IMO River having a death outcome isn't a problem that needs a solution. It just signals that it is less likely that he'll be an important character in expansions. It's not impossible to work around a dead character, but it's not so simple for this game due to so many localizations. It was...
  9. S

If you had choice, what CP2077 Radio Track would you pick for your solo Raid on the Arasaka Tower?

100% History! It was the song that was playing the first time my V walked into Lizzie's Bar during The Information. It feels like a good way to memorialize the journey and the lyrics are spot on :giggle:
  10. S

Despite my constant feedback here, I really liked his character. Specifically - Looking forward to hitting these quests when I start my next playthrough :giggle: us too, choomba :cry:
  11. S

This about sums it up. I'm sure there are people who are confused as to why there's so much fuss about optional side content. This is an area where we've had to fight for our own ground for many years while being met with silence from devs and attacks from toxic gamers. The frustration is not...
  12. S

I get your points, but the purpose of the list was to show that the male romances fall short in every aspect. Otherwise the list would be balanced. I expect each option to be different and interact differently. Judy's side quest structure is similar to River's, but it works for Judy because she...
  13. S

I honestly don't expect changes to the base game. I think expansions are a good opportunity to insert some balance. I think everyone deserves more content, but they should also address this. I agree completely with your statement. At the same time, I feel I am forcing myself to hold onto that...
  14. S

Oof I wasn't ready for those lyrics..... They fit the nomad ending painfully well. :( I did get that sense of impending tragedy because of River's endings and that breakup dialogue. I could be wrong but I don't remember any dialogue similar to that for the other 3? It would be really...
  15. S

DLC: What do you prefer? The poll. ! ENDING SPOILERS !

This is something likely fixable today. The Biotechnica lab I linked above is mono-clonal research - so starting from a single cell. You would need to edit the DNA to remove the incompatibilities. But you only need to edit the one cell and grow the clone from there, which is fairly simple. We...
  16. S

I think post-game DLC is possible. Sun/Star both have time skips before their epilogue scenes and content can be added into that jump. Devil dumps V back out on the street so they can be included, too. V has a very suspicious but unusable 6th attribute for the relic. It's possible that after...
  17. S

To get the whole picture, yeah. But you get the answer you need for the ending you choose. You don't get the answer about the relic in the Sun/Star because you burn that bridge anyway. Goro/Hellman both tell you it has progressed too far and they can't get a compatible host for you in the Devil...
  18. S

Well. You can piece together the reason why V's engram can't be put on a relic and slotted into a new body between the conversation with Hellman during Life During Wartime and the Hellman/Goro versions of the Devil ending. The relic changes DNA. It has to. We already know now that genetic and...
  19. S

How can he do this? [Minor Spoiler]

I think you mean the scene after one of the relic attacks? Johnny looks like he grabs a stool but after the conversation when you stand up you can see the real stool never moved and is still sitting in its original spot. This was something the devs were actually pretty deliberate with and...
  20. S

I agree 100%. Personally I tend to be more forgiving of clunky romance quests if I like how the character's arc fits alongside player character and if the ending has a good payoff. So that's why the endings bothered me more.
Top Bottom