Search results

+
  1. hustinito

Cyberpunk in numbers

Pretty sure its all my hours I was swinging that cock for months ;)
  2. hustinito

Players; how old are you? at least in your state of mind.

HOT! ;) You had me at 69 sir ;)
  3. hustinito

Needs an Ultra HD High-Res texture pack.

I have an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU and an AMD Vega 64 GPU. HDR Looks like real life on my 4k 65" LG OLED TV super smooth around 30fps !!
  4. hustinito

Play İt Safe Black Screen Bug

Check the other posts from a few posts back, I was getting the same Black Screen, his suggestion fixed it for me. It was a few months back so memory is a little fuzzy sorry , but I think he recommended loading a save from just before you enter Oda's room, then create a new save and load the new...
  5. hustinito

[BUG] Reported Crime: Crash Test - Unable to Complete

I am unable to complete the Reported Crime: Crash Test Mission as I have taken the items from the Dealers Stash and the lid has opened but for some reason it still thinks the stash is unlooted. Any one else having similar issues? my system specs: Ryzen 5 3600, Vega 64, Win 10 64 bit
  6. hustinito

Quest Glitched "killing in the name"

As others suggested what worked for me was ... creating a new game save, entering under the underpass, and staying close to the van that Johnny appears on
  7. hustinito

Killing In The Name - Bugged Router in first part

As others suggested what worked for me was ... creating a new game save, entering under the underpass, and staying close to the van that Johnny appears on
  8. hustinito

Killing In The Name - Bugged Router in first part

Same bug for me unable to interact with router - My setup: AMD R5 3600 , AMD Vega 64, Windows 10
  9. hustinito

Quest Glitched "killing in the name"

Same bug for me unable to interact with router - My setup: AMD R5 3600 , AMD Vega 64, Windows 10
  10. hustinito

Mission Play it Safe: after defeating Oda, jack into a terminal, gets stuck on load screen.

Same bug for me guys - I have Hotfix 1.06 installed on an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU and Vega 64 GPU Windows 10 64 bit system 1611223672 Cheers buddy you are a life saver!!!
  11. hustinito

Play İt Safe Black Screen Bug

Same bug for me guys - I have Hotfix 1.06 installed on an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU and Vega 64 GPU Windows 10 64 bit system
  12. hustinito

Play it safe quest

Same bug for me guys - I have Hotfix 1.06 installed on an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU and Vega 64 GPU Windows 10 64 bit system
  13. hustinito

[PC] v1.06 "Play it safe" quest - game freezes after defeating Boss and jacking into the net terminal

Top Bottom