Search results

+
  1. AngryPunker

Happy together & Killing in the name bugs (patch 1.1)

Hi there, i was waiting for the new 1.1 patch and hoped bugs will be fixed. I want to finish the game for 100 %, but I can't, because I have bugs in these two side quests: 1) During the side quest "Happy together" the first objective is "Talk to the cops". But I can't see any marker on the...
  2. AngryPunker

Patch 1.1

thanks for the patch, but there is still so many bugs (especially in side-quest missions) :(
  3. AngryPunker

Killing in the name(quest bug)

I know, I saw so many videos on YT, but I have this :) if I didn't have this OS, I wouldn't be able to hack the previous router in this quest.
  4. AngryPunker

"Happy Together" Bug

Hello everyone, I have the same issue and patch 1.1 doesn't fix this. I can't see the cops, so I can't finish the game for 100 % checklist. And I can't reload the old save, because after I discovered this bug, I played another 60 hours in the game to finishing the main story line and other side...
  5. AngryPunker

Killing in the name(quest bug)

Hello everyone, I have the same issue, but with the anoter router in the desert (which you have to scan after this one). There is no action how to scan it. I hoped it would fix it with a 1.1 patch, but nothing like that happened :-( Here is video: Developers, please fix this in another...
Top Bottom