Search results

+
  1. incant23

Patch 1.2

xbox1 40,3GB huh
  2. incant23

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

We will see after patch1.2 release.Critical Attitude is right, because game released at 10.12.2020 was half of product, but selled like full.
  3. incant23

after 10 days maybe patch released.(still is at development level).
  4. incant23

Still is only list of patch 1.2.Files are still not released.
  5. incant23

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

This is warning to all Players "never pre-order any game" and wait to first reviews of game.We save money and too we can using time to other activity and not waiting for patch.
  6. incant23

@ buyniypedalik Sure, responce for bad condition game is CDPR. But problem is communicate CDPR to players.No status till when They can not release patch then put notice "we are hacked" or other issue.When I do get promises, my focus is get it.It is fair to players when they put out alpha...
  7. incant23

@ Maranares At which Year you mean? 2022 maybe with actual patching speed. :)
  8. incant23

@ Martind_Forlon_ When I pay full price of game I want full product,not half which will be patched to full not know when.(this is for X1 and PS4).PC gamers are other story.There are many modders which can add or repair it.This is why my attitude to this.
  9. incant23

Maybe motivation for CDPR next game will be free and pay for Patches. What do you think? :)
  10. incant23

@Grimlar then CDPR reopen REFUND program and we will see how fast they will patch game.
  11. incant23

Sure, then this game not be released at december and wait when will ready and very good tested.Now is only waiting fix and next time other fix and how many fixes this game need?
  12. incant23

@CD PROJEKT RED We do not need any videos, we need fixed many bugs.Please consider to this target.Game have big potencial,but without fixed bugs is only ordinary game.TOTAL TRAGEDY!!!
  13. incant23

Maybe tommorow or maybe never will be,who knows?
Top Bottom