Search results

+
  1. Mr_Rotch

Console controls need serious improvement.

I edited my previous post with a video more closely showing what I'm talking about.
  2. Mr_Rotch

Ahh, I see what you mean now, and I think you're right. So basically what I've been trying to say is that CP77 only has thumbstick deadzones designed for things like stick drift, and reducing/increasing the delay between moving the thumbstick and it registering the action. What I feel the game...
  3. Mr_Rotch

Nah, the inner dead zone is how far you tilt the thumbstick before it actually moves the camera. What I was talking about was in normal games, the devs put this horizontal and vertical 'assist zones' when panning the camera left and right, up and down. Because when a user wants to move the...
  4. Mr_Rotch

Try out these settings. Obviously if you have stick drift like MrGuyton, you'll need to adjust it. Also remember to turn off Snap to Target in the Gameplay submenu. Outer Deadzone: 1 Inner Deadzone: 0.08 First-Person Camera: Horizontal Sensitivity: 17 Vertical Sensitivity: 10 Zoom Sensitivity...
  5. Mr_Rotch

Little late reply, but I managed to change the settings to something closer to Halo: MCC (which has some of the tightest controls for a controller imo). I'm still running into an issue though, which is: I still can't manage to reduce the aiming sensitivity down to where I want, without having to...
  6. Mr_Rotch

If you have the right controls, a controller can be just as good as using a mouse. Call of Duty, Halo and Destiny all control almost flawlessly with a controller, but there are some games like Cyberpunk and the Metro games that just control like dump trucks lol. Depends on everyone's...
  7. Mr_Rotch

Long story short, I've been waiting to get a new graphics card for my computer before I play Cyberpunk, but seeing as how that's likely not going to happen for another year or two, I ended up buying the game on my Xbox back in December. I barely touched the game however, because the console...
Top Bottom