Search results

+
  1. TenthRingWanderer

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

I like how we get a longer time to view our doll choices, but what's being shown seems like an overcorrection. The screen should vanish after the receptionist tells us about our interesting matches instead of dragging it all the way out to the choices.
  2. TenthRingWanderer

Why the person above you should be banned

Single part ban
  3. TenthRingWanderer

Banned because Stuart doesn't want a Bioexotics DLC for Cyberpunk 1623541542 Forgot to quote, ugh
  4. TenthRingWanderer

It's amazing how one person can create a game changing mod with a gimped toolset,

A mod created around a single PC rig doesn't compare to game features that needed to be scaled all across the specs, quality of said mod irrelevant. And people wonder why I hate this superiority complex precent modding has created.
  5. TenthRingWanderer

No it ain't. Ban
  6. TenthRingWanderer

Banned for managing to create a second version of Johnny Silverhand, all y'all are either crazy or wanting to rock
  7. TenthRingWanderer

CDPR, please don't compromise Cyberpunk's design integrity in future DLCs

And that's kind of the point. CDPR treats their open-world games with the "theater" approach, with everybody playing their "part" unlike Bethesda's spectacle of interactive NPCs that have complex schedules. I can't remember what user made that analogy, but it's a good one.
  8. TenthRingWanderer

CDPR, please don't compromise Cyberpunk's design integrity in future DLCs

I've always been a fan of Rockstar's games and such, having put in several hundred hours on GTA V and recently picked up and played RDR2. While I enjoy the emergent and finely detailed gameplay, I don't believe Cyberpunk should go out of its way to copy the same gameplay mechanics - with all the...
  9. TenthRingWanderer

BANNED FOR KICKING OUT HIS OWN LITTLE BROTHER, YOU MONSTER
  10. TenthRingWanderer

Lucas10crz, you're under my banhammer for hating Papa Johns.
Top Bottom