Search results

+
  1. voodoochild2008

Odd frametime spike

Nothing plugged in. I think it's a grounding issue with a small charge/static. Seeing as other case owners with different makes have had this, I think it's either a design flaw in some cases made or just the odd few where they were not grounded while built (around/inside the USB front panel)...
  2. voodoochild2008

Odd frametime spike

I found a fix. I saw someone say they changed all parts in their PC and still had issues with random one off frametime spikes and they fixed it by...get this...unplugging the USB 3 cable from the motherboard. I thought "no way" but yeah, it worked. No idea, maybe a grounding issue with some...
  3. voodoochild2008

Odd frametime spike

Trying another motherboard tomorrow night. It's a slim chance but hey its Amazon, will just return it if no difference :-)
  4. voodoochild2008

Odd frametime spike

Same even after a format and reinstall of windows.
  5. voodoochild2008

Low GPU usage

Yeah I get the split second frametime spikes. No matter where or what I am doing (not down to what's on screen) just get a random spike and usage drops from 99 to anything as low as 40 but more often it's around 80%.
  6. voodoochild2008

Odd frametime spike

My TV has Gsync so I dont use vsync. If I let it do its thing with my settings, it does 60 to 75fps and when the spikes happen; it drops a sudden 5fps. If I cap it at 60fps its solid until the spike where it drops to 55fps, but that's the thing, it's not what's on screen that does it. I can walk...
  7. voodoochild2008

Odd frametime spike

This happens at stock and OC. Its draw is 420w..425w at stock. Forget how much when I OC, but the PSU is a P2 1200w so it has the juice. I use 3 8pin cables so no issues there. The odd thing is the power draw for the GPU does not drop below 405w while testing Cyberpunk. It stays between 405 to...
  8. voodoochild2008

Odd frametime spike

It's a 120htz TV with gsync. Looking at MSI AB I see frametime spike of 100+ and at the same time the power % drop from 100+ to around 40. The GPU usage goes from like 99 to 30 to 70%. This makes sense as the frame is not rendered (GPU not in use for a split second) so power/usage drops. The...
  9. voodoochild2008

Odd frametime spike

Yeah I tried it, but I want 60fps no matter what's on screen. Sadly, this game needs the next GPUs to come out...plus it might be finished by then lol
  10. voodoochild2008

Odd frametime spike

Yeah 4k. Strange thing is (need to check more) I think I get more now since moving from high/very high+ balanced to ultra+ performance.
  11. voodoochild2008

Odd frametime spike

I just had another. GPU usage was in the high 80s then I got a spike. GPU usage fell to 74% and FPS dropped from 60 to 55. The strange thing is I just tried turning all RT stuff off (without RT it should never dip below 60) and yet I still got that dip of 5fps for a split second. CPU/temps all...
  12. voodoochild2008

Odd frametime spike

CP is not a clean install, I am on my 3rd playthrough. I checked the integrity, and it was fine. Bar is set and all the normal go to checks. The MSI AB charts show all ok. The only things that stand out was a dip from 60fps to 55fps and it gave me a 120ms spike and yet all I was doing was...
  13. voodoochild2008

Odd frametime spike

Yeah that's when I get many of them, it's just for a split second but it stands out when it's 60fps all the time. The other happen when they should not. Just random walking around, not doing anything to stress GPU and get a split second spike. The hottest thing in my PC is the GPU memory...
  14. voodoochild2008

Odd frametime spike

Hi Been looking at this for a while. Nothing stands out. All temps are way under red zones. GPU is maxing out because, well its Cyberpunk on max settings, and I can see why people would be drawn to that, but the spikes don't seem to happen at all during high stress (gun fights/lots of stuff on...
  15. voodoochild2008

Odd frametime spike

10900k (no overclock) MSI RTX 3090 suprim x 32GB 3800mhz MSI Z490 Gaming edge WD m.2 850 Hi I run Cyberpunk at 4k on max setting with DLSS on performance (this issue happens on all DLSS settings/off) and I have odd frametime spikes. Maybe everyone gets these, so I thought I would check. The...
Top Bottom