Search results

+
  1. dart9111

Blood and Wine Undiscovered Location Bug

Sup everyone, have this annoying bug in BaW Here's the vid How can i solve this problem, pls need some help
  2. dart9111

Blurry textures and trees problem

Windows 10 so i reinstalled Microsoft Redistributables but no difference, and here's some videos on ultra settings: Tree with no textures Low texture rock, many buildings and objects sometimes have such low textures More trees
  3. dart9111

No mods ever, it's vanilla playthrough, and it happens in the other places too, like for example in this video, and happens no only with trees, with some textures too blurry from the far distance and when you come close its renders to hd: And i ran the game on AMD card it's a bit laggy cause...
  4. dart9111

No mods, high/high, yeah i have two cards NVIDIA/AMD, rendering is already on NVIDIA, and the textures of these trees appear only when you come close to them. And in this video you can also see how the trees that are on the other side appear when you move away from them and disappear again when...
  5. dart9111

Hi, i have a problem with some textures and trees, here's an example Graphics are high, steam version 1.32 CPU AMD Ryzen 5 4600H GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Ti (latest drivers) and some AMD card idek the name of it, cause mostly games launched on Nvidia card, and yes it's a laptop Is it a...
Top Bottom