Search results

+
  1. -RandomnesS-

Kerry Eurodyne Appreciation Thread

I had to try this new mod! Does this look suit more Kerry than Johnny, what do you think? :D
  2. -RandomnesS-

A little photo story, featuring both Kerry and V (the last one is offscreen, mostly) ;) Kerry doesn't look happy, 'cause paparazzi had disturbed him and V while they were hanging together at different places in NC. V found a vintage photo-camera and decided to make this pic when he noticed...
  3. -RandomnesS-

I doubt that CDPR had created unique 3D-model for him, according to his appearance on that photo. Of course, there is still a possibility that Slayton was there somewhere. Really, it is. Also according to this site, it seems, mostly of Kerry's albums themes were about country, illusory freedom...
  4. -RandomnesS-

Yep, sure he is. And that's why exactly he wanted that particular guitar so badly. I've finally found the bodies of the would-be thieves near the outside perimeter of Kerry's villa - guys belonged to Valentino's. So maybe there is some connection why the gig's fixer was Padre or it's just a...
  5. -RandomnesS-

I wanted to continue my previous thoughts about the guitar and Kerry's fans, if you don't mind :) If it is really Kerry - that would be really good and it might be even cooler if Kerry can ask Vs some questions about this gig, like Judy asks Vs during their work with Peralezes and after the...
  6. -RandomnesS-

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Hey, chooms, brought you some Judy pics ;) Still practising while making screenshots.
  7. -RandomnesS-

Meanwhile I'm trying different tools for making screenshots. So it happened, both ingame photomode and NVIDIA GeForce Experience make screenshots blurry (even if the last one has different filters for making game looks more sharpened and I use them). For now I'm using an oldie, but a goodie...
  8. -RandomnesS-

I wasn't so accurate with my words "in the beginning and the middle", rather I've meant those time frames as average in general, but I do agree with you. And the fact that Kerry had left so quickly after the concert when Johnny took a pill for Vs return is quite understandable (but at the same...
  9. -RandomnesS-

I lost in my assumptions about it. Somehow I doubt that Johnny had told Kerry everything, including the fact biochip is killing Vs (maybe he decided that Vs will tell Kerry about it later if they want). I have two hints about it (and both of them if V and Kerry have romance): 1. On the rooftop...
  10. -RandomnesS-

I think the logo was always there, but the guitar itself was glitchy or flickering sometimes (in early patches), and anyway it always dissappeared when Vs approach Kerry, so for the player it was not so easy to notice the logo. If I'm not mistaken, since 1.3 this guitar was patched and stays...
  11. -RandomnesS-

These were nice screenshoots, chooms! :) And I wanted to talk about the guitars and about this beauty in particular. It is possible to buy this Tenzor Paradize guitar only in Temperance ending, but my point is this: during the entire game we can learn that Kerry owns or owned in the past...
  12. -RandomnesS-

AMM is fun! Just Kerry and the cars :) Yeah, our thoughts exactly... As it is written in "The Complete Official Guide", it is supposed Kerry gives to Vs а gift (The poster) after "Boat Drinks", but... maybe it is bugged or something...:shrug: But on PC there is a mod that changes some...
  13. -RandomnesS-

Following the River - The River Ward thread

Congrats for the thread! River totally deserves it, no matter what! Yesterday I started my 3rd playthrough with female nomad V (for the first time)! So I plan to see River's romance myself :) Unfortunately, 1.3 patch had broken many mods to their core and my game is glitchy sometimes, but think...
  14. -RandomnesS-

By the way, speaking of Archangel, Paweł Sasko (game's Lead Quest Designer), got his replica of the gun recently, it looks heavy and properly made! Full introdution is here, if someone is interested :)
  15. -RandomnesS-

Meeting Kerry for the first time ;)
  16. -RandomnesS-

That screenshot was too gorgeous! I mean, the colors, the lights, and that particular moment camera caught Kerry, when he really enjoys the performance itself... I wish I knew his exactly thoughts at that moment... And sometimes I wish Kerry was a really existing rock-musician in our space and...
  17. -RandomnesS-

Thank you again! The pleasure is mine to do this too! :) Guess I've missed all "fun"! Actually, before I proceeded forum registration recently, I've read fully this thread with a big pleasure earlier this year and a lot of your previous messages in other threads (as a TS of this particular...
  18. -RandomnesS-

OK, I'll try. Another series of "What if...", here it comes: - I presume that 2-5 months had passed since V returned from Mikoshi. So V feels worse every day, his given time is running out. He says to Delamain AV that had difficult last few weeks - he and Afterlife crew were preparing the...
Top Bottom