Search results

+
  1. Socotrocon

Cant get the new apartments

Previously I had a problem with red4ext (Allready done) but now I have the problem that with my Corpo save it is not possible for me to acquire the new apartments because when I enter the PC and want to see the option to buy the new apartments or the customization it gives me the attached image...
  2. Socotrocon

New apartments problem

Previously I had a problem with red4ext but now I have the problem that with my save in Corpo it is not possible for me to acquire the new apartments because when I enter the PC and want to see the option to buy the new apartments or the customization it gives me the attached image, any possible...
  3. Socotrocon

Red4ext error, 1.5 update

Good afternoon everyone, sorry for the question but I don't know how to solve it and I was hoping there was someone here who knew, the only thing left for me to do is reinstall the game (Steam) and allready disable the mods I had and just leave the updated ones (Nexus ) Does anyone know any...
  4. Socotrocon

Mean streets achievement

Obviously there must be a ridiculous amount of posts commenting on this problem but some say that they could solve it by importing a save but despite the fact that I was able to download one in which the save had the achievement just a few movements away from achieving it, the game still does...
Top Bottom