Search results

+
  1. Rythmbeats

Excluding old Gen console from new content

Do you send tickets with pictures to the support team about this?
  2. Rythmbeats

Exactly! Been assumed keywords :)
  3. Rythmbeats

And yes for me to and the irony here is also funny we can finally change the appearance but the only place you can se the hole V top to toe looks like crap… my god I’m getting to a point we’re everything seems like an epic Aprils fool prank haha
  4. Rythmbeats

Maybe that’s why i was missing that wepons animation and gun sound this timme around on that first shooting from the car mission ??? On a side note Elden Ring got a report from Digital Foundery after extensive testing PS4 version of the game running better than PS5 version PS5 running PS4...
  5. Rythmbeats

Ye I know what you said and are saying but this is exactly why this thread is so toxic you know you have to also understand that CDPR made this game for old gen consoles ok it’s not like I’m mad because they said from the start this game is for next gen console's come on dude I pre ordered this...
  6. Rythmbeats

Yes that seems to be my last option all dho I did start a new game but I didn’t reinstall the game or got rid of my old save on level 35 so yes I will start totally fresh next time around, thanx for the tips. 1645554728 Ye hope not I hope they can focus a little on last gen with an update...
  7. Rythmbeats

I’m glad you don’t have the same experience I’m having, maybe I’ll try a fresh install and try again soon when I’m finished playing other games maybe It’ll help, haha ye I know don’t get me started on distant objects that’s really frustrating this time around and it’s weird because the bugs I’m...
  8. Rythmbeats

Ye on PS4 pro with an ssd installd well I started a new game and in the first car chase gun animations were not there when I shot, I cud see hitponts but that’s it also no gun shot sound, I flatlined both in and out of the car with half my health bar remaining about 10 timmes, in a movie before...
  9. Rythmbeats

Sorry but I can’t really call a rip-off being lucky, I still can’t play the game without it crashing now and then with frustrating game braking bugs almost all the time on update 1.5 and thats the reality and frustration of all this.
  10. Rythmbeats

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

So I started a New game on the new 1,5 update on PS4 Pro and I’m really liking the new balanced loot, it doesn’t fell overwhelming this time around but when me an Jackie was driving after you hand over the girl to Trauma Team on city lockdown we get followed and when I start shooting out of the...
  11. Rythmbeats

PS4 installation after install 1.51 update gets corrupted.

Ok got it! thanks for clarifying that I think this is interesting and that label is kind of confusing when you don’t know the ins and outs and when I saw the reply on your post it got me thinking of that label. Indeed when I’m home I’ll play to!
  12. Rythmbeats

New Patch New Bugs (PS4)

I feel you I’m also on PS4 pro and I remember the promise of this wonderful police AI that would be in the game on release so when I was watching the stream I became so hyped for the AI part only to become totally disappointed in the end of it when they basically say saiiiik you ain’t even...
  13. Rythmbeats

Exactly source please? 1645271717 So what you are saying is that it has nothing to do with the game itself?
  14. Rythmbeats

This is the back of my Cyberpunk 2077 Case and you can clerly se we’re it’s written PS4 PRO enhanced. 1645271091 I now wonder what the enhancement really is because to me it seems the game only looks and feels better because of the hardware and the 4K output, like wen I installed an ssd to my...
  15. Rythmbeats

I’m in Sweden and I have it so I think you should have it to.
  16. Rythmbeats

It’s working! Thank you Sony for communicating, acknowledging, answering and fixing the problem! Now I’m gonna try it out and for that thank you CDPR!
  17. Rythmbeats

We don’t know if it’s a Sony issue ore a CDPR issue ore a combination of the two, people are fast on shifting the blame, clearly it has to do with one games update and we all know what game right, I’m glad we gona get a fix now.
  18. Rythmbeats

I sent a mail and they picked on it right away.
  19. Rythmbeats

Same for me talking to Sony on mail right now, I love when companies actually respond to a ticket! Sent mine to CDPR on the first day still now answer just hype mails for the new patch that needs a patch.
  20. Rythmbeats

Same for me Sony Sweden support now also contacted.
Top Bottom