[ACT II] Where is Vincent?

+
[ACT II] Where is Vincent?

Hey,I have to go and visit Vincent in his office,I can see the door,but I can't open it - I just can't click on it to open (I mean,it doesn't say it's locked or something like this)So how can I visit Vincent after Geralt knows that he makes businesses with Salamandra?Thanks!

talss said:
Hey,I have to go and visit Vincent in his office,I can see the door,but I can't open it - I just can't click on it to open (I mean,it doesn't say it's locked or something like this)So how can I visit Vincent after Geralt knows that he makes businesses with Salamandra?Thanks!
What Act are you in? I am just finishing Act II and during the day Vincent is always found down the street you turn on to get to the Dungeon entrance by the gate. He sits or stands there watching the City Guard train. At night he can't be found at all. If not Act II then I don't know where he is.

talss said:
you mean probably - the Vincent`s set up with some willing salamandra members in the storage house? you can do this only in the night, and once, right after you get news about it from the Vincent...

STGhost said:
You can only find Vincent during the day.
St. Ghost is right, if you're looking for Vincent at the training ground. If you're working on the quest where you have to meet him in the warehouse at midnight, they really do mean midnight -- the door is still locked at 11 p.m.

Top Bottom