matchmaking is taking to much time

+
matchmaking is taking to much time

hey guys, since the las 2 days and of course todays patch realese, the matchmaking is soooo slow, back in the day take bewen 10 and 30 seconds, and now is takin araound 1 minute, and when that minute past just got canceled, and the few match i got , they are whit the same people over and over , is just me or it happens to anyone else ??

Julivan;n7692230 said:
hey guys, since the las 2 days and of course todays patch realese, the matchmaking is soooo slow, back in the day take bewen 10 and 30 seconds, and now is takin araound 1 minute, and when that minute past just got canceled, and the few match i got , they are whit the same people over and over , is just me or it happens to anyone else ??

Maybe you could try to restart your router... Sometimes happens to me with this and other games and doing that use to solve that problem (low connection on pvp)

i restart my router and still the same, this is so frustating, since never happen to me before , thanks for the advices

eogard;n7695090 said:
Yup it tooks for ever and then you face a p2w deck. What a great game.

There is NO P2W deck - nor is Gwent a P2W Game.

But you are right - last night I got no matchmaking a couple of times. Dunno why - I tried in casual and ranked - but mostly it was running out at 1:30

eogard;n7695090 said:
Yup it tooks for ever and then you face a p2w deck. What a great game.

LadyAly;n7695330 said:
There is NO P2W deck - nor is Gwent a P2W Game.

But you are right - last night I got no matchmaking a couple of times. Dunno why - I tried in casual and ranked - but mostly it was running out at 1:30

Exactly. This IS NOT a P2W Game. And you know that when you play a while. There are many cheap options (and i mean with cheap, low and easy cards go get:) to make competitive Decks (Monsters and NF for example:).
Another thing is the Connection.... But guys, THIS IS A BETA. Report the problems in the right section of the Forum. You can see after this Patch that CDPR are Working Really Hard to Balance and solve all the problems cause that is the target of this, right?

My Advice. Try to be positive and Patience... Maybe is because of your Region. I Live in Spain, Level 33 and the Matchmarking takes between 6-10sc.

I would love to help more.... But i don´t know if i can.
Sometimes the P2P connections is also about the Ports. Maybe you don´t have all the Ports opened and the ones that the games uses to connect players you have them closed.... Do you know how to Open Ports in your routers?
It´s easy but depends on your routers. You can Google it and you´ll see is really easy. I´m not sure if this can helps but you could try also this.. :)
Otherwise and as i said, Report it in the Right place of the Forum and wait for response.... I´m sure they know about that and of course they will try to fix it cause the Open Beta is Coming Soon :)

In the other hand and if you want to try the "Ports" thing but you are not sure how to do it (and you can´t find the info either) if you tell me the Router you have maybe i can help you with that (that´s all i could do for now :)

Last edited:
Ports... Routers... This problem is appeal after new patch (sorry for bad English). And I'm sure - that's problem of servers, not my.

MadSerg1;n7696690 said:
Ports... Routers... This problem is appeal after new patch (sorry for bad English). And I'm sure - that's problem of servers, not my.

Just trying to help here, man. But ok, If you´re that sure you also have your answer... Report it in "Technical Issues" and wait for response/fix :)

MrTepes;n7696810 said:
Just trying to help here, man. But ok, If you´re that sure you also have your answer... Report it in "Technical Issues" and wait for response/fix :)

Reported. No answer :(

MadSerg1;n7697040 said:
Reported. No answer :(

You can also send them an Email. I can tell you (at least in my case:) that they answer. It took for me one day but they did:)
If you reported it in the Forum ("Tech Support"), Just wait.... You´re not the only one with this problem, i can assure you that, so i´m also pretty sure that they´re already working on it...

By the way, Just curious, What level are you? Cause i´ve noticed that in the beginning i used to play with Levels Much higher than me and people were kind of frustrated because of that, but from 2 or 3 weeks till now i use to play almost always with other players on my level (kind of. i´m 33 now...) Maybe could be also cause you´re in lower levels and now the Benchmarking is more "Equal", which could means that if there aren´t a lot of new players it´s more difficult to make the Benchmark with other players in your Level.... (i don´t know if i explain myself..:)

I don´t know, Just guessing.

I really hope it will be fixed soon:)

P.S: Sorry about my english

MrTepes;n7696370 said:
Exactly. This IS NOT a P2W Game. And you know that when you play a while. There are many cheap options (and i mean with cheap, low and easy cards go get:) to make competitive Decks (Monsters and NF for example:).
Another thing is the Connection.... But guys, THIS IS A BETA. Report the problems in the right section of the Forum. You can see after this Patch that CDPR are Working Really Hard to Balance and solve all the problems cause that is the target of this, right?

My Advice. Try to be positive and Patience... Maybe is because of your Region. I Live in Spain, Level 33 and the Matchmarking takes between 6-10sc.

I would love to help more.... But i don´t know if i can.
Sometimes the P2P connections is also about the Ports. Maybe you don´t have all the Ports opened and the ones that the games uses to connect players you have them closed.... Do you know how to Open Ports in your routers?
It´s easy but depends on your routers. You can Google it and you´ll see is really easy. I´m not sure if this can helps but you could try also this.. :)
Otherwise and as i said, Report it in the Right place of the Forum and wait for response.... I´m sure they know about that and of course they will try to fix it cause the Open Beta is Coming Soon :)

In the other hand and if you want to try the "Ports" thing but you are not sure how to do it (and you can´t find the info either) if you tell me the Router you have maybe i can help you with that (that´s all i could do for now :)

hey man thanks for the advacing, im level 55 but before the atch , i have no trouble with the matchmaking, i dont know if someting in my connectiosn go wrong i dont modify nothing in a while my router is an arris tg862a , ill been trying a lot of things and nothing works, it is so frustating man

MrTepes;n7698210 said:
You can also send them an Email. I can tell you (at least in my case:) that they answer. It took for me one day but they did:)
If you reported it in the Forum ("Tech Support"), Just wait.... You´re not the only one with this problem, i can assure you that, so i´m also pretty sure that they´re already working on it...

By the way, Just curious, What level are you? Cause i´ve noticed that in the beginning i used to play with Levels Much higher than me and people were kind of frustrated because of that, but from 2 or 3 weeks till now i use to play almost always with other players on my level (kind of. i´m 33 now...) Maybe could be also cause you´re in lower levels and now the Benchmarking is more "Equal", which could means that if there aren´t a lot of new players it´s more difficult to make the Benchmark with other players in your Level.... (i don´t know if i explain myself..:)

I don´t know, Just guessing.

I really hope it will be fixed soon:)

P.S: Sorry about my english

64 lvl :)

MadSerg1;n7702730 said:

:-DDDD

Maybe then that could be the problem. There are not so many Players with that Level Either, and as i told you i noticed that now the Benchmarking is working almost all the times with same range levels... so ask and check that... Maybe it´s a Benchmark problem, not the servers (it´s weird though that that happens since you updated, but in the other hand also make sense if they made some adjustments to the Benchmark;-)

I´m sorry i can´t help more for now :)

MrTepes;n7702910 said:
:-DDDD

Maybe then that could be the problem. There are not so many Players with that Level Either, and as i told you i noticed that now the Benchmarking is working almost all the times with same range levels... so ask and check that... Maybe it´s a Benchmark problem, not the servers (it´s weird though that that happens since you updated, but in the other hand also make sense if they made some adjustments to the Benchmark;-)

I´m sorry i can´t help more for now :)

No. Familiar streamer has 60 lvl and hasn't problems.

may be its that so im level 55 ranked 13 that explain that the match that finally connect , are whit the same person, well i have a second key, resived last month, so i gonn star fresh new all over again, most to make sure that uits because the level and no other thing

well guys, i have to uninstall the game whit gog galaxy , and clean really deeply mi pc, then install all over again and it works, so i believe was a corrupted file or someting who came whit the parch, thanks all of you

On the other hand, this gives one ample time to sing "Matchmaker" from The Fiddler On The Roof.

Ample time...

Top Bottom