Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

+
ArianeGrosmont;n8087610 said:
hope there's some vodka left
Well, here's what's still on the shelf:

HenryGrosmont;n8086730 said:
And Sunsibar is like that friend who brings you burgers the next day and gives you the lecture on drinking.

Haha, no :D I won't be bringing burgers to anyone. Because I'll need those myself. Because... Hmm... You know...

Doctors and moms lecture enough, I don't need to :p

I'm picturing in my mind the forums the day of the release of the next patch, and the mods fooling around in a drunken haze...

HenryGrosmont;n8093180 said:
Not ever, not once did that happen. Lying to people isn't nice. Can I take this to the court? Also, by "these days" I meant "these years"...
Well ...

1. It depends on where the potential defendant ArianeGrosmont lives. Different jurisdictions have different rules. I'm assuming coming up with an address won't prove difficult.
2. In most US jurisdictions ... yes you can take this to court.
3. If you do take it to court, you will likely lose.
4. Even if you win ... it will be difficult to prove that you have been damaged by this particular fact pattern ... so you aren't likely to get anything from it.

Rawls;n8100370 said:
Well ...

1. It depends on where the potential defendant ArianeGrosmont lives. Different jurisdictions have different rules. I'm assuming coming up with an address won't prove difficult.
2. In most US jurisdictions ... yes you can take this to court.
3. If you do take it to court, you will likely lose.
4. Even if you win ... it will be difficult to prove that you have been damaged by this particular fact pattern ... so you aren't likely to get anything from it.

So, it's marriage all over again. Can't win anywhere these days. Good thing Gwent exists...

Noela;n8098550 said:
I'm picturing in my mind the forums the day of the release of the next patch, and the mods fooling around in a drunken haze...
Moderation is key in all things, especially drink.

Top Bottom