Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

+
what-what-are-ex051p.jpg

anyone played the new torment ToN yet? on my third play through (fast clicking through the convo's) and still finding it a lot of fun.

I peek in every day... i am a long term fan/player/forum member ..so yall are just stuck
I have not said much lately here.. but i do lurk.

Been waiting for the next patch to jump back in and play.. i have been tied up with a few other games at the moment ..they are coming to a close ..so COME ON PATCH!

Btw. if a mod wants to delete my post in the unofficial thread about the tournament {i tired} to make ...i knew making it,it was a hit or miss...well..it was a miss 8)

TheShift;n8163810 said:
Btw. if a mod wants to delete my post in the unofficial thread about the tournament {i tired} to make ...i knew making it,it was a hit or miss...well..it was a miss 8)

We can delete it if you want, but it looks kinda cool so we can also let it stay :) Too bad it didn't work out though.

Last edited:
My 13 year old kid brother just asked me whether or not I was playing Milfgaard with a sly grin when he saw Moorvran Voorhis pop up when the game started.

That is all.

Last edited:
zantclick;n8221100 said:
Milfgaard
Ach, that joke will have been ground into the very fibre of the Internet by the time Gwent releases. It's beginning to lose a wee bit of its charm, I've encountered it so often.

Speaking of stupid puns, I haven't seen anyone say ''Vilgefarts''... Or am i the only adult who's juvenile enough to think of that?

HenryGrosmont;n8093180 said:
Not ever, not once did that happen. Lying to people isn't nice. Can I take this to the court?
Also, by "these days" I meant "these years"...

Are you kidding me? Remember that night at Bumsville when you were so wasted that when it was your turn to deal the cards in poker, you dealt them face up?!? (actually, I bet you don't remember. Ask Chino, he still hasn't forgiven me for ruining poker night)
Also, yes, ''these years'': someone has to be an adult in this house ;)

Last edited:
ArianeGrosmont;n8296680 said:
Are you kidding me? Remember that night at Bumsville when you were so wasted that when it was your turn to deal the cards in poker, you dealt them face up?!? (actually, I bet you don't remember. Ask Chino, he still hasn't forgiven me for ruining poker night)
Also, yes, ''these years'': someone has to be an adult in this house ;)
OMG, I am suing you for libel...

Top Bottom