Why does Hawker Smuggler constantly get buffed?

+
Why does Hawker Smuggler constantly get buffed?

Why does Hawker Smuggler get a buff for every single card the opponent plays?

Why does Axeman get a buff every time a creature is consumed?

Treefur;n7853900 said:
Why does Hawker Smuggler get a buff for every single card the opponent plays?

Why does Axeman get a buff every time a creature is consumed?

1. It's in the card description

2. This is rather strange in my view. However, if it is intended, I can see why the devs left it this way. Consume would get an advantage over other decks.

Hawker Smuggler gets a buff whenever a special card is played. If you can, nuke it on sight. Or if you have a scorch let them buff and buff it and buff it, then scorch at the end.

Rawls;n7854830 said:
Hawker Smuggler gets a buff whenever a special card is played. If you can, nuke it on sight. Or if you have a scorch let them buff and buff it and buff it, then scorch at the end.

That's Hawker Support not Smuggler.

Yeah I wrote Smuggler and thought support. It's the revealed units one, not special card. Same concept though, kill it with fire ... early or late.

Yes, I understand that removal removes cards. But Hawker Smuggler is either completely not working as intended, or the wording is completely wrong.

It says "revealed cards" in the description, yet it's buffed by every card the opponent plays from the hand. They simply need to fix it one way or the other.

Treefur;n7856570 said:
Yes, I understand that removal removes cards. But Hawker Smuggler is either completely not working as intended, or the wording is completely wrong.

It says "revealed cards" in the description, yet it's buffed by every card the opponent plays from the hand. They simply need to fix it one way or the other.
Revealed cards is the correct wording IMO, The only units that aren't revealed are Ambush cards which don't buff her.

To be honest, I've never liked the word revealed. To be an ambush card face down that it turned up is revealed. I wasn't confused by it but to me that is a "revealed" card. By the same token, Nilf exposing cards would be "revealed". Maybe it's just me.

Tamacountry13;n7856800 said:
Revealed cards is the correct wording IMO, The only units that aren't revealed are Ambush cards which don't buff her.

I just think they forgot to change description since milf:troll: patch. Now revealed card can be in hand as well.

Top Bottom