Sorting out animated cards from non-animated and their mill costs

+
Sorting out animated cards from non-animated and their mill costs

Today I unkegged an animated dimeritium bomb and thought it was neato. I mean, it's a pretty regular card so no big deal but later on I used the 'Mill Spare Cards' feature in the collection and I believe it milled it, because it saw it as a spare, and I ended up with a non-animated dimeritium bomb :(. Am I missing a feature in the collection panel where I can sort these out or is this a problem for other players as well? I can't seem to find a way to find 'animated cards' only. Perhaps that was the only one I had. Also, I know this might seem petty but if I did accidentally mill an animated version I feel like I should get more scrap for it. I just think there should be some way to compensate the player for these.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
It hasn't been milled. You need to toggle the visibility of showing premium cards in the filter settings. Premium cards are hidden by default.

on the bottom of the collection screen there's a 'filter' button. press it, and on the left side of the screen you have options. one of them is premium cards. toggle that, and you can choose to see only premiums, only regulars or everything.
the reason you don't get more scraps for premiums, if I understood correctly, is that essentially the card has the same ability whether it's animated or not, so the reasoning is that you shouldn't get a different amount of scraps for two cards which are the same game-wise

Last edited:
Awesome. Sorry about the confusion I didn't know they were listed as 'premium'. I did some searching beforehand and I'm surprised I didn't find this. Feels bad. Oh well. Thanks.

ArianeGrosmont;n7999040 said:
no need to apologise. it's nice to be reminded once in a while that between all the arguments and complaints we can also help each other
No, it is not. Let's complain and argue more. Oh, wait... we're not at home. Nothing to see here, move along...

4RM3D;n7995210 said:
It hasn't been milled. You need to toggle the visibility of showing premium cards in the filter settings. Premium cards are hidden by default.
Which is something that needs to be fixed imho. All the cards you own should be visible by the default screen.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
DMaster2;n8000430 said:
Which is something that needs to be fixed imho. All the cards you own should be visible by the default screen.

That's a matter of opinion. I actually like it more when premium is disabled by default because it clogs up the view.

A middle ground would be a new default setting called "combined" or "mixed" (or whatever), where the normal cards are not shown when you have the premium version.

Last edited:
4RM3D;n8000850 said:
That's a matter of opinion. I actually like it more when premium is disabled by default because it clogs up the view.

A middle ground would be a new default setting called "combined" or "mixed" (or whatever), where the normal cards are not shown when you have the premium version.
It can be easily fixed by making an "owned" filter option and using it as default. You'll see all the cards you own, both premium and normal. Then you can go into filter and change to the screens we have now (normal/premium/all)

DMaster2;n8001050 said:
It can be easily fixed by making an "owned" filter option and using it as default. You'll see all the cards you own, both premium and normal. Then you can go into filter and change to the screens we have now (normal/premium/all)

There already is an "owned" filter and even if you set it by default, it doesn't solve the problem that premium cards are clogging up the view.

4RM3D;n8001130 said:
There already is an "owned" filter and even if you set it by default, it doesn't solve the problem that premium cards are clogging up the view.
Right now we have ALL (which shows all the cards, both premium and normal, both owned and not), premium only and normal only. What i'm saying is to have a default screen that only shows the cards you own, regardless if they are normal or premium.

DMaster2;n8001820 said:
Right now we have ALL (which shows all the cards, both premium and normal, both owned and not), premium only and normal only. What i'm saying is to have a default screen that only shows the cards you own, regardless if they are normal or premium.

there are a few filters: 1 deals with card group (bronze, silver, etc.) ; another with premiums, and a third with ownership.
plus, you can toggle between factions.
so you can pretty much see exactly what you want, at the strenuous cost of a few mouseclicks

ArianeGrosmont;n8005580 said:
so you can pretty much see exactly what you want, at the strenuous cost of a few mouseclicks

Which is why we need a customizable default view. This can be implemented as a simple as a button that saves the current filters as default.

Top Bottom