Discarding?

+
Discarding?

Is there a discard mechanic (not after the initial mulligan phase)? I might be hallucinating but I feel like I've seen my opponents' discard before. I couldn't figure out how to do it. It's also possible they aren't discarding but for whatever reason it looks like they are, since I see a card fly over to their pile. Which maybe is related to some other mechanic I'm not aware of yet since I just started.

There are some cards that allow for discarding or switching of cards. The Last Wish is the only neutral one I can think of off the top of my head. Skellige in particular has a lot of cards that can be used to discard.

Lim3zer0;n8497160 said:
Architekt

It may be the nilfgaard passive, that lets you redraw a card at the beginning of rounds 2 and 3

NG passive is redraw not discard. Redraw is returning cards to your deck while drawing another. Discard can be banish or placing your card to your graveyard.
Fransesca have similar ability with NG passive

Anen;n8498520 said:
NG passive is redraw not discard. Redraw is returning cards to your deck while drawing another. Discard can be banish or placing your card to your graveyard.
Fransesca have similar ability with NG passive

Yeah... I know that.

But given the OP is a new player, (s)he may have mistaken redrawing for discarding, which is perfectly possible.

The way the OP phrased their question made it seem like it was the NG passive.

Thanks guys. Ya I was mistaking discarding for redrawing. I played Nilfgaard today for the first time and realized that's what I was seeing.

Top Bottom