[New card idea] Gaunter O'Dimm as leader.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Faustus800;n8432800 said:
Sign.

Another Idea for O-Dimm...
Changing his ability to:
Draw a Card or offer your opponent to draw the strongest Card from his Deck.
If he is doing so, both of you get the strongest Card in your Deck, chosen by rarity.

Another Card Idea (Ability-Effect like Geralts Igni/Aard)
Time Manipulation
Choose beween
After playing this Card, let your Opponent do 2 Turns instead of 1.
and
After playing this Card, do 2 Turns instead of 1.

Either you play 3 Cards beginning with O dimms Time Manipulation, giving Card Advantage away, but you are able to Skip Counters or do Combos wich cannot be blocked, or your Opponent does 2 Turns instead of 1, wich gives you Card Advantage.

like the second idea but then he either needs to be in monsters faction or if he is gonna be neutral scoiatael passive needs to be changed

Lim3zer0;n7442860 said:
Lore wise it's not correct that O'Dimm is a unit on the battlefield at all, if anything he much better is suited to a special card.

explain the lore behind a trebuchet drinking swallow potions, then we'll talk about gaunter.

I have a pretty cool suggestion for G. O'dimm

Type: Gold
Loyalty: Disloyal (Spy)
Rarity: Legendary
Lane: Agile
Power: 1
Ability: Grant an adjacent non-gold unit 10 strength and make it into gold, in three turns you absorb its soul (The unit you buffed/granted it's wish, perishes)
When absorbing the units soul; discard Gaunter O'dimm and spawn three Shadows on opposite row

Last edited:
RickMelethron Well, there is no explanation, except to fit game-play. O'Dimm doesn't 'need' to be a silver unit to fit the game-play.
I still think a special fits him better, but that is personal preference, (considering the lore)

I'm surprised this old thread got dug up, I'm not serious about these ideas anymore, and it was a fairly elaborate complicated initial idea, so speaking of which can this thread be closed? Riven-Twain Rawls
Unless of course this turns into a general O'Dimm ideas thread, which is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom