An inconsistency between the server's state and the local.... Ending the game

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
An inconsistency between the server's state and the local.... Ending the game

Hi,

yesterday I migrated the game from an old HDD to a new SSD via "Folder import". When I wanted to play, the patch got downloaded and installed. I started the game and the mentioned error kicked me out of the game right after the "factions intro". [An inconsitency between the server's state and the local client's state has been detected. Ending the game].

tried to verify the game, it said that the game was verified and no changes were applied. Tried it again, same error. Uninstalled the game and re-installed it. Still, same error.

Last edited:
No Title

I have same problem now!

Attachments

• photo80350.png
    photo80350.png
    270.5 KB · Views: 50
Inconsistency between the server's state and the local client's state

I have had this error message now several times resulting in my defeat in the middle of game (which I seem to winning in my opinion). When using more than 1 reinforced ballista this happens.... it is frustrating... especially if you are playing ranked match. Is it a bug?

Angeleyes10;n7386380 said:
I have had this error message now several times resulting in my defeat in the middle of game (which I seem to winning in my opinion). When using more than 1 reinforced ballista this happens.... it is frustrating... especially if you are playing ranked match. Is it a bug?

It doesn't seem to happen to all players. Still I've had that issue too more than once when using Henselt on a larger row with three ballistas and other units.

It's happening to many people. Dev team is already aware of issue and they will write once this will be fixed(i guess in new patch).

But i would really like to see to bugs etc fixed faster.

Yeah, the Dev team is aware of the connection-errors, too. But I wonder why they do not fix those bugs first. With the last patch they released the Ranking-System, but if a lot of players cannot play the game because of server-bugs, this system is a waste of time. And the connection errors are known for at least three patches (when I started to play the game)!

Guest 4021160

I had this right before a match. I've got 46 rating points drop without even being able to see my mulligan.

I just won a game but as I played my last card this message "An inconsistency between the server's..... Ending game" popped up and the game was scored for my enemy.
Wtf is going on there? Did he ddos the server or what?

thanks for clarifying. [h=1][/h]

acid_antoine;n8394970 said:
I just won a game but as I played my last card this message "An inconsistency between the server's..... Ending game" popped up and the game was scored for my enemy.

Every time you or your opponent make a move, the local client (i.e. your computer) has to update the state of the board. When a lot of things are happening at the same time (because of a combo) and there is a hiccup in updating the state, this error is thrown. A famous example is having 3 Axemen on the board and then Haralding an opponent with more than 10 units.

My question is, which card did you play exactly? Something that blew up half the board?

4RM3D;n8395210 said:
My question is, which card did you play exactly? Something that blew up half the board?

as far as I can remember it was only a random unit card without any special ability. As I was holding space to end the game I got the error message.

acid_antoine;n8396700 said:
as far as I can remember it was only a random unit card without any special ability. As I was holding space to end the game I got the error message.

Then that doesn't narrow down the cause of this issue, unfortunately.

acid_antoine;n8394970 said:

thanks for clarifying. [h=1][/h]

Same here, 10 minutes ago.... was winning, my connection was just fine... this error popped up and i lost the game...

This error is here too. I played Skellige deck with Savage Bear and Clan Tuirseach Axemen... connection was ok.

No Title

Ok, happened again today, same situation like yesterday, it was an obvious win for me, 1 card left, was in a lead.... I hope this is not something caused by the other players.... Never happened when i was in a lead...

Attachments

• photo130190.jpg
    photo130190.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 55
I suspect that the opposing player interfered with the game files or connection at the last second to trigger the synch error. I've seen it done before in other online games so that they can maintain their "stats" and "record".

The game client and connection itself is stable for me, so I'm certain it comes down to your opponent balling out like a cheapskate. Drop hacks can and do happen.

Frontovika;n8403710 said:
I suspect that the opposing player interfered with the game files or connection at the last second to trigger the synch error. I've seen it done before in other online games so that they can maintain their "stats" and "record".
The game client and connection itself is stable for me, so I'm certain it comes down to your opponent balling out like a cheapskate. Drop hacks can and do happen.

While I am very sure that there will always be poor sports that end a session early rather than lose, there are also confirmed issues with the servers. CDPR has acknowledged and confirmed that work is ongoing numerous times. The connection issues also seem to plague users in certain areas more than others...but nowhere is safe. If you are seeing a lot of disconnects within the same space of time, the problem is likely stemming from your connection to the server, not your opponent's. To date, it appears to come and go pretty randomly.

Also, we have a stickied topic for this, so...yeah...if we could just, go ahead and move the discussion on over there...that would be greeeaaat. Oh...and don't forget your flair.

(Switches off the lights. Checks the doors. Exits out the back.)

Server crashed- a way to do it?

Hi guys, today my opponent used [...], crashing the game with a message that score is different than the one on the server. That's how I remember it, He might have passed after using it, or promoted them and passed. (didn't pay much attention, but I don't think it's important) I've decided to post it, because it reminds me now of a similiar way to win a game by crashing it. What I think happened is that two Hunters summoned the third one in deck at the same time, causing some technical problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom