My game crashes when I open the deck builder and modify my deck

+
My game crashes when I open the deck builder and modify my deck

After buying 60 KEGS or crafting new card, I cant open my deck builder and modify my deck.If I open, the game will crush. The situation may maintain one day or more. I use two computer to log in my account and reinstall the game , but the game always crashes after opening deck builder.
Hope the bug can be fixed permanently .
The problem is solved . Check the reply #9.

Last edited:
Try installing the redistributables that come with the installation package; should be in your installation directory in a folder called redist. Alternatively, install repair all of the following from Microsoft.com: DirectX 11 or 12, DirectX 9.0c, .NET Framework, Visual C++, and Visual Studio. For C++ and Studio, install all versions going back to 2010.

I do the way you said . I can open the deck several times. But after that , the game still crashes . I need restarting the game many times and I can open the deck several times. The situation is over and over.

Can you tell me what platform you're playing on?

Also, manually check to ensure that the game is fully updated. It seems like auto updates get dropped in the middle, sometimes.

PC . And today my two friends get the same situation just like me . Maybe the problem is not on my computer but the GWENT game program.

It has been two days, it crashes when I'm trying to use the deck builder. The game crashes each time at the loading screen after I clicked my deck to edit. I am on PC as well. I tried the repair, but it did not work. I restarted the game several times, but it never worked. I hope this issue can be solved soon.

I tried to uninstall the game and download it again and it still did not work. It's been 3 days now, I really don't have much desire to play. I have 520 scraps, a legendary card and several epic cards. Ironically, I can't use any of them because of the issue. I hope it will be solved soon or at least been paid attention. Anyway, best wishes to Gwent and its team. :(

Awesomes! Did Support tell you why that was needed, by any chance? What is country / actual locale?

SolarLunar;n7593760 said:
The problem is solved . Thank everyone and SigilFey and the GWENT team . There is the way to solve the problem .

Change the locale of your computer to English(United State)

Please make sure once more following this video guide: http://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/change-system-locale-in-windows-10.html

If changing locale to UK/US doesn't help, please try following this tutorial: https://www.playgwent.com/en/support/issue/61/my-game-crashes

Here solved as well. Thanks for sharing!

I have the same problem. I had it for more than a full month. I already know that changing the locale to English fixes the problem temporarily, and have done so several times to edit my decks.
However, it is NOT a permanent solution since I have to use programs that only work in Asian locales, and I need to use them for my job. You can't possibly expect me to reboot and change my locale every time I want to edit my deck. That is ridiculous. It is a serious glitch that has to be fixed by the developers, not something that we users have to find workarounds for.
I have contacted support about this problem and as requested sent my logs for the game. That was about 2-3 weeks ago I think, and I still have the problem.

II believe this will be fixed completely in time. I'm just guessing, but I would imagine that there will be more servers involved once the game is officially released. This is probably no more than a result of server overload / redirect between regions causing facacta.

Top Bottom