Attempts to Buy Kegs Proccess forever

+
Attempts to Buy Kegs Proccess forever

I've tried 4 times in the last 1.5 hours to buy kegs, each time the game stays on the processing payment screen for several minutes. I've closed the client and reopened it each time, and the rest of the game is still playable - I have played a few ranked matches and modified decks with no issue.

I believe this had something to do with GOG overlay (assuming you are on PC), which should be turned on to make payments work.

Shop Not Selling?

Trying to buy kegs but the shop Is just displaying it's loading circle. Is this a know thing?

Cannot Buy Kegs

Cannot Buy Kegs, Every time I click on buy it just gets stuck in the loading screen. I have bought Kegs before via credit card and PayPal so I know it isn't on my end. Anyone
else having the same issue or know how to solve mine?

Last edited:
Shop transactions are not processing

The shop appears to have trouble connecting to your processing software. While it will let me buy 100 ore packs just fine, when I click a higher increment it gets stuck loading immediately.

This is happening to me as well. And when the shop is trying to process a purchase, you can't escape the "blue wheel of death" and have to force close the program.

Same happens to me. I've been trying to purchase some kegs with real money for 3 days but it's impossible.

I always start the game from Galaxy, and Shift+Tab or Shift+Alt doesn't pop any overlay in the game...

Maybe my GOG Galaxy isn't updated or something, how can i search for latest updated??

Here is one unprofessional list of things to try:
  • Be sure that you are logged into GOG/XBOX live.
  • Be sure that GOG overlay is enabled (PC).
  • Update your game to the latest version.
  • Try to verify/repair your game via GOG (PC)
  • Try reinstalling your game and/or Galaxy (that should also update your Galaxy to the latest version if that doesn't happen automatically, for whatever reason).
  • Try restarting your game.
  • Try to purchase different amount of kegs, if one option doesn't work.
If nothing of the above works and the problem keeps happening more than a day or two, please contact to Support and tell them everything you have tried to do to fix this.
https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Can't buy kegs

I have language set to English and overlay turned on the the Galaxy client but no overlay pops up, it just says "processing transaction" ad infinitum. It has been like this since I started playing yesterday.

maybe i have found a workaround:

1.) Start the Game
2.) PLZ Do nothing - wait 4 mainmenu
3.) The first thing u do:
> go to shop
> buy kegs
...it worked 4 me

Greetz
okto

I'm having the same problem. Tried logging out and back in again and checked my anti-virus is allowing gog and gwent access but still I have the 'processing transaction' statement. Once I'm in the 'processing transaction' I can't do anything else but force close the program and start again. I want to give you money CDPR but I can't. Any ideas for a fix or what's causing the problem?

Last edited:
I managed to get it to work by doing the following:

Verified the Gwent installation in Gog.
Restarted the game via Gog (rather than via a shortcut which I normally use).
Bought kegs.

I couldn't get PayPal payments to work so I used my credit card (and Gog wallet funds I've picked up over time - which was a nice bonus).

Top Bottom