Several bugs in the open beta so far

+
Several bugs in the open beta so far

I've noticed a few bugs in the open beta so far:

1) After playing a decoy, the value on the card image on the board didn't get increased, but in the calculation the effect was applied and it also showed on the big card image on the right when hovering over it.

2) My opponent played Torrential Rain, but the visual affects didn't appear, so I didn't know on which row he played the weather until my unit took damage the next turn.

3) The game froze after a match. This happened often in the closed beta as well, at the same point (shortly after ending a game, usually when going to the next reward screen, like in the picture).

4) Skellige card backs are invisible in menus. They are there on the opponent's hand, but whenever it goes into a menu screen, like opening kegs or watching my opponent choose a card in game, the card backs are invisible.

I made pictures of all the bugs as well: http://imgur.com/a/ECqX7

Do the developers read the bug reports listed here or should I better report them in another way? I've never seen anyone respond here and they seem to be much more active on reddit.

Shimatta;n8603720 said:
Do the developers read the bug reports listed here or should I better report them in another way?
The developers do read the Forums, however, the most direct way to ensure that these bugs are reported is to contact Gwent Support.

Shimatta;n8603720 said:
3) The game froze after a match. This happened often in the closed beta as well, at the same point (shortly after ending a game, usually when going to the next reward screen, like in the picture).

It's a known issue. Most likely one of the many manifestations of Connection Issues that still exist. Work on this stuff is ongoing.

Shimatta;n8603720 said:
4) Skellige card backs are invisible in menus. They are there on the opponent's hand, but whenever it goes into a menu screen, like opening kegs or watching my opponent choose a card in game, the card backs are invisible.

Could be a simple rendering issue. Try verifying / repairing the installation and installing the redistributables in the game's installation directory. If on Xbox or PS4, or if the issue can be reliably recreated after the PC fixes, you can send the issue into CDPR Support.

No idea on the other things. Again, if you can get them to pop up reliably, send'em on in.

Also, please keep threads to one topic per thread. Laundry lists of problems like this make logical sense, but they become extremely difficult to keep track of if the thread goes on for multiple posts. Thanks for taking the time to post it, though! :)

by "several" you mean a lot. spawn and summon have both been failing. I love the monster deck, but if the cards only occasionally work (very occasionally) it sorta gets discouraging. If I get outplayed fine. But cards constantly not doing what advertised.......not cool

Top Bottom