Border animation not showing in-game?

+
Border animation not showing in-game?

For the end of season borders (positions 1-1000), shouldn't the particle animation (golden glow) be visible in-game too? Currently it is only visible in the Border selection screen, which makes the animation kind of useless.

I thought it was only a bug for me initially but then I watched a few streams and noticed it's like this for everyone, so I'm wondering if it's actually the intended design? Hope not.

Last edited:
Border animations not showing in-game

Could a Moderator confirm if this is the actual design?

Last edited:
No idea, really. If you can, get a quick screen-capture or short vid of the menu with sparkly border and the in-game, non-sparkly border. Send those into CDPR Support with your question directly. I know not what Gwent intends at all times.

SigilFey;n8619370 said:
No idea, really. If you can, get a quick screen-capture or short vid of the menu with sparkly border and the in-game, non-sparkly border. Send those into CDPR Support with your question directly. I know not what Gwent intends at all times.

Thanks, will do. I thought you guys get info from dev in situations like this, that's why I asked, but I can send an email directly.

Cheers!

Top Bottom