From a Bygone Era - the Wisp Code

+
From a Bygone Era - the Wisp Code

NOTICE: I DO NOT NEED THE SOLUTION TO THIS. The solution is easily found on gamebanshee and elsewhere.

I also do not need the solution method. Bras of Ban Ard's instructions were lucid and complete on how to extract the password from his translation.

My question is: how the hell was I supposed to keep track of the words? I don't have the sentence written down anywhere. I can't find it in any of the books I'm carrying. It's not recorded in my quest journal. Bras of Ban Ard told it to me once. Was I supposed to grab a pen while he was talking and write it down as fast as I could on a piece of real life paper?

I ended up just cheating and looking it up on gamebanshee to get through, but I find it very annoying that I had to do that. I had it all figured out and was perfectly prepared to work my way through it, but the game itself apparently gave me nothing to work with. Where exactly was I supposed to look?

Thanks in advance for showing me the light on this. Z

Go to the Quest Item section in your inventory.
Then search for MALGET'S NOTE then double click it.

Ah, it was under Quest Items, not Books. Annoying, but I guess I should have known. Thanks Saltius :)

Top Bottom