Gwent: How does Muster work?

+
Gwent: How does Muster work?

Do the cards all have to be in your hand (i.e. the 10 cards you play the round with) or just in your deck?

Muster cards only come out from your deck, not your hand. Therefore it's a good idea to only have one of each type in your hand, so that when you play the one, the others come from your deck.
IIRC Arachas Behemoth summons the smaller Arachasae, but not the other way around. Other than that all muster units are equal.

Thanks, that was what I thought. I obtained a couple of Gaunter O'Dimm: Darkness cards, I had one in my hand and the other in the deck but when I played the one in my hand the other didn't appear.

iCake

Forum veteran
Hayashi.226;n8904320 said:
Thanks, that was what I thought. I obtained a couple of Gaunter O'Dimm: Darkness cards, I had one in my hand and the other in the deck but when I played the one in my hand the other didn't appear.

O'Dim summons all the Darkness cards you have included in your deck, but any Darkness card doesn't bring O'Dim. Same with the Arachas Behemoth as mentioned above. There are other muster sets that use this 'selective' approach. It is used to be that any muster card summoned any and all of its associates, but it was changed in the last patch. This new behavior can very well be a bug and I for sure don't see any reason as to why it could have been changed on purpose.

OK I must be doing something wrong. I tried with a Scoia'tael deck, I had one Havekar smuggler on hand and 2 more in the deck. I played the card in my hand but the other two didn't appear.

Hayashi.226;n8917310 said:
OK I must be doing something wrong. I tried with a Scoia'tael deck, I had one Havekar smuggler on hand and 2 more in the deck. I played the card in my hand but the other two didn't appear.

Just to make it sure... You do have all smugglers in your actual deck, not just in your collection?

Top Bottom