[Mod Request] E3 Hud

+
MrMoonshoes I would gladly give you an answer for that but I have no clue XD

I think (and this is my pure guessing so beware) that those green artifacts are the effects that play in-game when one of those textures get changed (stamina-adrenaline-health values). Are you sure that you didn't mess up any of those effects in the swf files? Is that icon the right and correct size? Lots of things to keep an eye on when changing XD

EDIT: yeh you definetely messed up something : http://imgur.com/fg1UjfV

EDIT2: some little modification to the meditation clock: no long arm in the clock, different short arm (hand drawn in gimp just to test XD), no floating geralt while meditating. http://imgur.com/HHhzptN
Wish I knew how to change/where the hell are the greyed out weather/time icons, managed only to change the active ones. But I won't give up :)
Maybe erxv can give some other hints XD

Last edited:
MrMoonshoes;n8451980 said:
do you know what I'm doing wrong?

there is an option when importing the swf back into mod editor to either compress or not compress the swf... if u click yes and it doesnt work then click no and that should :) sometimes its the other way around... you can also try and check the size of the Bytes that it shows in the editor

if you import and choose yes and the size of the bytes is near the same then that will probably be the right option, but if the size way different then the other option is correct...

Hyadum;n8452030 said:
Wish I knew how to change/where the hell are the greyed out weather/time icons

isnt that just an alpha effect? reading through the scripts seems to indicate that....
go to scripts/red/game/witcher3/menus/meditation_menu/DayQuarterIndicator

erxv;n8452340 said:
there is an option when importing the swf back into mod editor to either compress or not compress the swf... if u click yes and it doesnt work then click no and that should sometimes its the other way around... you can also try and check the size of the Bytes that it shows in the editor

Psshh I'm such a loser, you just solved my problem in two seconds, thanks once again for the guidance. I was going around looking for how I might've fucked up some esoteric setting or something within JPEXS lol...

Hyadum;n8452030 said:
EDIT2: some little modification to the meditation clock: no long arm in the clock, different short arm (hand drawn in gimp just to test XD), no floating geralt while meditating. http://imgur.com/HHhzptN Wish I knew how to change/where the hell are the greyed out weather/time icons, managed only to change the active ones. But I won't give up Maybe erxv can give some other hints XD

Thats awesome man keep it up! Watching your progress is just as demoralizing as it is inspiring :)

Before patch 1.20 there was similar stuff in the game; main manu, alchemy menu, radial menu etc. everything was cooler imho if only i can figure out how to revert it

yeah it sounds simple, but the reswf files are the same for hud no matter wich version of the game is, i don't know why. i opended with JPEXS the hud_radialmenu.redswf befere and after the patch this looks the same

Last edited:
each menu swf that got changed is different between the versions.. but you cant get the textures with jpexs anyway...

mmm i think i know my mistake now, the trick was to select dump redswf files in modkitchen

Last edited:
Kayhan2000;n8452760 said:
This art gave me so much nostalgia feeling. :comeatmebro:

Maybe we should contact him?

I don't know. But we should try i think, maybe he still has his art in better format and he is willing to share.

Evgdan95;n8452740 said:
grazie mille Hyadam per il tuo lavoro, fantastico!

i found some art http://fernandoforeroart.artstation.com/projects/51A2O maybe you can use it as inspiration to create something

Wow, if they had implemented that art exactly that way in the game, it would have looked awesome! But it looks like even though the initial UI design was almost identical to it, they still deviated slightly...made everything look a little too mainstream IMO.

I don't think it would be a terribly difficult task to replicate the art to some degree. Implementing it seems to be the difficult part.

I am mentioning this just in case:

I did backup all files from version 1.0; so if there is a need to provide some old stuff, let me know. I will willingly help this great initiative.

Top Bottom