[Mod Request] E3 Hud

+
Will there be some Translation Files when this mod gets finished? So some people can translate this mod into other languages?

This looks great, thank you for the update! It's funny how a different HUD/inventory/etc... can affect the way the game feels. I never liked the sterile looking vanilla HUD with black background. Not very fitting for a fantasy-rpg in my opinion (same goes for Skyrim for example).

Yep, it might be the best mod on nexus. Very awesome work... It`s very poorly that you must re-paint all map again.
P.S. sorry for my english/

Last edited:
Kayhan2000 I would love to answer these kind of questions but I'm afraid it's impossible to tell. There's so many things to do, check, change, fix and so on... even that screen I posted (and it does look finished) might not make it in the end if we find out that something doesn't work the way it should.

Gerchan;n9055780 said:
Amazing job, one question: is this going to be compatible with controller?

Hellllll yeahh :)

IchWillDeinRegal;n9057450 said:
This looks great, thank you for the update! It's funny how a different HUD/inventory/etc... can affect the way the game feels. I never liked the sterile looking vanilla HUD with black background. Not very fitting for a fantasy-rpg in my opinion (same goes for Skyrim for example)

dude i completely agree about the vanilla version, idk what they were thinking when they decided on using it in the final version of the game, if anything it should've only been used as the earliest/roughest draft version to work on general positioning/layout and making sure mechanics/logic worked properly. aesthetically imo they took a huge step back from TW2 but we're trying to make up for that :)

No Title

Hi mates. I know that here you talk about e3 HUD, but idk where i must post that. Somehow when i cut werewolf appeared his E3 model!!! http://imgur.com/a/RM9JF

Attachments

• photo158790.jpg
    photo158790.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 74
  • photo158800.jpg
    photo158800.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Dimcheck WOW!! That's an awesome discovery! Maybe someone skilled can use the "cut"-model to change it with the existing default model to bring back the E3-werewolf. Maybe Rustine. That would be awesome. I like the older design more than the one now. Hopefully the mimics work....

I'd recommend to start a new thread with it ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom