Saving Moritz

+
Saving Moritz

ive been trying to save Moritx at Glory gate and can only seem to get the pre-burning setup and post-burning event. i have a save where they are prepping the pyre and a crowd is gathering for a burning but Moritz isnt there.. if i fast travel to a diff area and come back there is a burning corpse on the pyre but i don't know if its Moritz. i tried meditatong for a few days at 12hr intervals but no progression.

is Moritz showing up a consequence of a dialogue option while we were at the masquarade party?

If you put out the fires(with Aard) and kill the guards, the cutscene will appear(Ibet). The same happens to me here, always. It´s a bug I believe, maybe related to some mod, I don't know.

Rafaelbw;n8372130 said:
If you put out the fires(with Aard) and kill the guards, the cutscene will appear(Ibet). The same happens to me here, always. It´s a bug I believe, maybe related to some mod, I don't know.

worked thanx!

I accidentally pulled the trigger when picking my pad up and then killed the guards and hunters but no cutscene? Moritz is he the one that shot Triss down at the Vegelbud estate ball where you don masks?

Yes, that's him. I never save him, first of all, because that event is always bugged, and then because he is a dick.

Top Bottom