Is there a way to buy Greater Red Mutagens?

+
Is there a way to buy Greater Red Mutagens?

Or an easier way to acquire them? Been trying to get the Second Life Mutation for MONTHS now and its taking forever to get that12th spot unlocked. Id appreciate it. I searched on Google but everything isoutdated by 1 year!. Thanks.

No you cant buy them
try killing nekkers or those wierd drowners they usually drop mutegens

iCake

Forum veteran
Use the alchemy table below Corvo Bianca to dismantle your red monster mutagens into lesser red mutagens that you can use to craft red and greater red mutagens. There are also special recipes in B&W that allow you to transmute your basic mutagens into any color. E.g. You can turn a green or blue mutagen into red.

The shortcuts are there, you just have to look a little bit deeper sometimes.

Best place to farm them is the main island in Skellage. Find Yustinna's Grotto north of the miners camp it has a signpost outside & the woodland surrounding it is jammed full with level 20 bugs that drop reds like candy. Clear the forest then warp back to Novigrad & then back to the Grotto again & they will all re-spawn & you should get at least a few reds each time you do it sometimes 4 or 5.

Ohhhhhh i never knew u could do that with your monster mutagens. Ill havta do that once i get back to tousant
im still in themain game doibg ng+ again shit! I have like 50 .onster mutagens i was wondering wtf to do with them al. Thanks. And ill def try that farming thing inSkellig too.

Top Bottom