Where to get the Dimeritium Bomb formula??

+
Where to get the Dimeritium Bomb formula??

I have checked various forums and many point to the Herbalist outside Oxenfurt at the Hut signpost. I got all that he offered but no Dimeritium Bomb formula, and...

I've checked the three blacksmiths near Hiferach Sq. signpost... no got
I've checked the blacksmiths in Oxenfurt... no got.
I've checked my inventory to make sure I didn't buy it but not click on it (some months since I have played, so wanted to make sure I didn't overlook it)

I am L26 and about to start the "Isle of Mists" quest. Someone mentioned getting one from the Lambert quest line but I believe I did do those.

Any other ideas of where it might be hiding??

If you suggest a herbalist or blacksmith, please give me an idea of specifically where the vendor is so I can find him.

If you know of a quest that offered it as loot, please let me know.

Thanks responses.... :)

iCake

Forum veteran
Are you talking about the basic version? If so, then Gremist is your choice, you have to complete a quest for him though "Practicum in Advanced Alchemy". When completed, he will sell almost all of alchemy recipes. As far as I remember, only superior oils and superior northern star are excluded from his stock. Also, there is another alchemist in a small cave near Gremist, he sells all that stuff even before completing the Gremist's Quest. Don't know if it's a bug though.

Anyway, this alchemy recipe is also a random loot you can get from many containers in the game. I'm honestely surprised you haven't gotten it yet. Double check your filters in the alchemy tab, maybe one of them hides that recipe from you, something like "have all the ingredients".

Thanks ICake for your response. I completed his quest a while ago and neither him nor his buddy nearby have the basic version. I checked filters and I have both on, so it's definitely not in my inventory. I think I will just have to forget it and hope that some chest someplace happens to have it. :(

Top Bottom