Quest Bugs: Prologue Treasure Hunts

+
Quest Bugs: Prologue Treasure Hunts

This is for the Treasure Hunt quests "Temerian Valuables" and I believe "Deserter Gold".

When I found and successfully opened the correct chest Deserter Gold was completed but not Temerian Valuables. I am stuck with the yellow search area on the map and the message to use my witcher senses to find the chest. However, I have already found and opened the chest and am enjoying the loot I received. I have found and read all of the documents and have the key.

If it makes any difference, I started Temerian Valuables first, progressed part way through it, then started and progressed Deserter Gold, then tried to finish both at the same time. I have a save file backed up if it helps any.

Playing 1.31(A) version of the Game of the year edition and this bug is still up, already looted everything, but got all the chests except the locked one before getting the key, then I got the key and looted the remaining one but the quest won't clear or complete. I still have the yellow circle in the map and the "Use your witcher senses to find the treasure etc". It's pretty anoying to have the quest there not being able to complete it. I did complete Deserter Gold.

Top Bottom