[BUG?] Can't trigger side quest "A Feast For Crows"

+
[BUG?] Can't trigger side quest "A Feast For Crows"

I am now at level 24 and basically completed all missions whose suggested level is under 20.
The main story line is now at Brother in Arms. I saw some discussion that says the quest is available after Dandelion's story, and it seems not to be a problem for me.
But I can't find any corpse around the quest place and see nothing with witcher sense as well.
I don't remember that I have ever seen any message about smell when approaching there before... So I don't know whether it is expired, or just glitched.

Is there somebody having the same issue or solutions?

Thanks!

0.) Are you using any mods?

1.) How long ago did you activate this quest?

2.) Have you tried a verify / repair through Steam / GOG / Origin. (Probably won't help with many quest-related issues, but it's good to rule it out.)

3.) Did you take any "shortcuts" getting to various quest locations? Like: climbing through windows...hopping over mountains...using a fast-travel mod...etc.?

SigilFey;n8412320 said:
Are you using any mods?
1.) How long ago did you activate this quest?
2.) Have you tried a verify / repair through Steam / GOG / Origin. (Probably won't help with many quest-related issues, but it's good to rule it out.)
3.) Did you take any "shortcuts" getting to

0. No because I am playing it on PS4.
1. The quest never become active for me... That is, it never shows on my quest list. I went for this quest last week, before I was going to The Isle of Mists.
2. I don't know whether there is something similar to that on PS4, but my game is up-to-date.
3. No.

Really thank for your reply!

Sorry...been on hiatus. :)

Console is hard...although it seems that pretty much everyone is boiling down to the same solutions for any remaining issues: "Reload and replay from a point before the quest appears in your journal. Avoid any form of fast-travel during the actual quest -- Roach it everywhere."

Aside from that, I'm not sure there's anything else to offer. Some bugs are caused by updating the game version multiple times during a playthrough, and those cannot always be retroactively fixed. The best way to ensure the smoothest experience is to begin a brand new game, level 0, under version 1.32. Even still, some users are experiencing random issues here and there. Those were issues for which the causes were just too random to nail down, unfortunately.

Since this is a minor quest, you should be all set to move on with the rest of the game. If worse comes to worse, you can try to send a saved game into CDPR support and see of they can force it. Wish I could offer more!

Top Bottom