New Game Plus, choices havent been loaded

+
New Game Plus, choices havent been loaded

Hey guys,

So I just started a new game in Ngame+ and imported a Witcher 2 savefile. Now I noticed after playing 20h that my choice to let Letho live hasnt been imported by the game (and I picked the right savefile, checked it twice).
Is there any way to see if my other choices have been imported properly? And is it possible to change the choices in the middle of the new game?

Last edited:
Welcome to the Forums, pessimist93!

Sorry you were slapped with a wet fish by the game. I can only directly answer the last part: No, there is unfortunately nothing to you can do to edit the TW2 choices mid-game. It throws all of the flags at the start.

I've not ever come across this issue, though. Why not send both a TW3 save and the TW2 save that you imported into CDPR Support, and see if they can figure out what went wonky. Not speaking for them, but it might be possible for them to customize the save so that things are reflected appropriately. (Just know that the devs are very busy with Gwent at the moment. It may take a bit for them to get back to you. Feel free to follow up in a week or so if you don't get a response sooner!)

Top Bottom