Card Collector not working after completing Collect Them All (GOG)

+
Card Collector not working after completing Collect Them All (GOG)

I know achievements are relatively insignificant, but they are still fun, and perhaps someone can assist me here.

I've completed the Collect Them All sidequest in the game, and the book that tells you how many cards you're missing even has the "Congratulations, you have completed your collection" message.

However, the achievement in GOG did not accept this, which is odd since the achievements usually pop immediately. Do I need to go back through every village at day/knight and see all the vendors/blacksmiths/barkeeps and check their collections, or is this just bugged out?

Strange, it seems that this achievement should be proc'd by finishing the sidequest in game.

This has occurred in the past, with the Collect'em All quest and other achievements. Normally, GOG will sort of lounge around procrastinating, but when it's finally "in the mood", you'll magically receive your achievement.

I'd give it a day or two. If it doesn't appear, go ahead and send it into CDPR Support. Just know that if you were playing with a modded version, it could interfere with achievements.

Top Bottom