Enhanced Wolf Gear Problem

+
Enhanced Wolf Gear Problem

I have completed the main quest and HoS - I am now on Blood & Wine. Taking a break from the quests, I decided to get all the diagrams for the Wolf School Witcher gear (prompted by the quest to get the Grandmaster diagrams) I assumed I had all the quests in the Treasure Hunt options. When I cam to make the gear, I realised I was missing some of the enhanced gear diagrams (gauntlets/trouser and both swords) I have been online and can probably work out where to find most of them - but one (the steel sword?) is apparently in the well of the Baron's garden at Crow's Perch. Well because I have finished the Wild Hunt, the Baron's garden is, well, barren and I can't find the well! Is there another way to get into the well? Is there somewhere I can but the full set of enhanced diagrams? Although I do have my rather fabulous Olfieri armour which I am very reluctant to part with as Geralt looks rather magnificent in them.

I never went there that late, but I suppose that well should still be there. When looking at Baron's house standing in front of it, search the yard at the left end of the house.

Sunsibar;n8463210 said:
I never went there that late, but I suppose that well should still be there. When looking at Baron's house standing in front of it, search the yard at the left end of the house.

Thanks I will have another look tonight - when I tried it yesterday the Baron's house had pretty much burned down and the garden was non existent - I may have been a tad impatient as I was looking forward to getting all my Wolf gear.

Ok - so I am stupid. Turns out I hadn't got as far as the garden and I have no idea why I thought it was burned down. Perhaps I had been on the JD when I last looked :eek:

Top Bottom