Should I kill or cure Adda? (spoilers)

+
Should I kill or cure Adda? (spoilers)

What would Geralt do? And what is the best choice considering my other decisions?

I'm currently replaying W1 & W2 and this is going to be the playthrough I import to W3. But I'm confused about two decisions and I'd love your opinion.

1. Should I save Triss or Saskia? - which I asked here: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/30828-I-Need-Your-Opinion-(Spoilers)

2. Should I kill or cure Adda the Striga? - Which I'm asking here.

----------------------------------------------------------------

In W1 I'm always neutral except at Gold Rush I help the elves. I keep both Yaevinn, Seigfrid, and Berengar alive. I dislike Triss and I romance Shani.

In W2 I side with Iorveth, kill Loredo, then either save Saskia or Triss (see 1.).

Unlike the case of Saskia and Triss, I don't have any reason to either spare or kill Adda and I'd like your point of view. Why should I kill or spare her? What would Geralt do? What's goes best with my other choices? It's effect on W2 & W3?....etc

Thank You :)

Well, kind of a strange question, I can't make your decisions, simply because I'm not you.
However, if we're talking about what the Geralt from the books would do, it's my personal opinion that:

1. He would most likely save Triss, he's way closer to her than Saskia
2. He would definitely try and save Adda in the first place, leaving the kill as a very last resort, like he did in the first book

Top Bottom