[TW2][mod] Dynamic HUD

+
When you're in combat mode and open/close a menu (like the inventory to apply a blade coating), the HUD seems to disappear like when in non-combat mode.

Presskohle said:
There is no difference between 1.2 & 1.3 beside the fixed mini map. If you don't want/like it, just use 1.2.
can you make the minimap use the same direction as the main map? cause right now it's rotated 180 deg

MS said:
When you're in combat mode and open/close a menu (like the inventory to apply a blade coating), the HUD seems to disappear like when in non-combat mode.
It fades back in on the next Combat Action, so no harm done.

MS said:
can you make the minimap use the same direction as the main map? cause right now it's rotated 180 deg
Please refer to this.

for all versions:
with .NET4: http://en.thewitcher.com/community/entry/236
without .NET4: http://en.thewitcher.com/dotnet
Steam:
GoG: not sure, I have yet to get my backup copy

I can upload the EXEs ( Configurator+witcher2, since they seem the only things to be modified ) for you to test, PM me if so.

Presskohle said:
Thanks, installed the patch.
Will check later what causes problems.

Edit: Nope, the mod still does work.
so how do we do this then? I'm not sure a savegame would help as it worked before

can we trade EXEs ? me to test your GoG and you to test my Retail non-.NET4 or something ?

I don't know, only bin files got updated - content archives are untouched.
You sure it's not something on your end? I got no other reports that 3.1 breaks the mod.

I just updated using the patch to 3.1
and since only 2 EXE files were updated i presume my game will work with your GoG one and my retail ones will work on your game... I'll archive them and a savegame later today... expect a PM :p

Any chance of an updated version for 3.2? Tried the "renaming zip so it comes before the new ui" fix but it does not work. It seems I always stumble upon these great mods too late - update wise.

I'm currently playing with it renamed to aa_dhudwhatever.dzip and it works fine

on that note I just realised I'm still using the fixedChapter1 map version in Chapter 2 lol

Top Bottom