Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

+

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

• Total voters
If I could make them delay it for everyone...I probably would. I mean, I'd play it in another month, (of practicing Arena in Dark mode) and AND the wails would be...lusciously enriching.
You sir, are an evil and egoistic person ! :troll:If i could release it earlier, i would do it !

Yep. This thread exists to feed me.
Ah! The ancient evil, who feeds upon the anticipation, frustration, boredom, and mental agony of mortals! We see you, now. . . . too late, of course! Now, your powers are nearly fully replenished, and you're poised to strike! Flee, friends! Here is a foe beyond any of you!

(To be perfectly clear, this thing is Sardukhar's abomination, not mine!)

Last edited:
What the Devil did you put in my last post?! A Mindflayer Pony?!

FULL POINTS for the Illithid reference, oh fellow geek, but no. Something much worse. Well, worse. I mean, a Mindflayer Pony would be pretty terrific. Someone call the Githzerai.

Just wait until he lures you into the CP forums, where he really reveals his true evility. Is that a word? It should be.

The -best- thing about Witcher 3 coming out, from my point of view, is that 2077 is the next stop, where I shall welcome All with open...limbs.

Also need a new Countdown Timer, of course.

Just wait until he lures you into the CP forums, where he really reveals his true evility. Is that a word? It should be.

Ach, ay! It was a narrow escape, indeed! Luckily, there's no enticement to go back (Cyberpunk doesn't interest me at all).

---------- Updated at 10:49 PM ----------

FULL POINTS for the Illithid reference, oh fellow geek, but no. Something much worse. Well, worse. I mean, a Mindflayer Pony would be pretty terrific. Someone call the Githzerai.

I'm afraid I can't take too much credit: I had only a very brief sojourn with D&D, many years ago.

Sorry, I've a natural immunity to mind-control.

Yeah, everyone thinks that.

..because we tell them to.

Look, I'll tell you what I told Wisdom, who has no interest in Fantasy or the Witcher: Don't play it because of what doesn't interest you, play it because it's CDPR and they have great writing, great characters and fun gameplay. Try it because they make great games.

Also, come on. You're -already- playing a genetically modified combat-drug-using supersoldier. Who tells politics to fuck off, has a lot of safe sex because his augmentations made him sterile and could be a character in any noir novel. Swap the magic for tech and voila!

Bio-augmentations, check!

Seedy setting, check!

Rampant drug use and easy sex, check!

Grim, cynical badass main character, check!

The Witcher series: you practically -are- playing Cyberpunk!

Look, I'll tell you what I told Wisdom, who has no interest in Fantasy or the Witcher: Don't play it because of what doesn't interest you, play it because it's CDPR and they have great writing, great characters and fun gameplay. Try it because they make great games.

Very sorry, but not even for CD Projekt RED. I'm a very particular fellow, when it comes to matters like this, and no amount of mind-control has been able to change that. I enjoy the mediaeval visual setting, folklore references, and a certain dark chivalry exclusive to the Witcher, in my opinion. To be honest, I can take or leave some of the more 'modern' aspects of the game, as they are not what attract me. There are plenty of people who enjoy futuristic, or near-future games -- in fact, more than enough, I'll wager, to compensate for the lack of my little support.

However, to return to topic, are we there yet?

Last edited:
Don't know why but time feels like it's getting quicker the closer to release date.

Suggestion for future torture methods timers.

You could have bone in your sig on the very right side & a puppy to the very left, with jots with a number underneath representing the days & each day the puppy moves across a notch getting closer to the bone.

The beauty of this torment timer, it's a so close yet so far psychological effect. But, when the pup finally gets the bone you can have an animation that makes it jump, cheer, fire works.

Just change sig everyday with new picture or have an actual timer made up with link counting down days in minutes not hours extending the length of Torture Timer.

Too many eyes seems to stare at the countdown timer so it just won't load for me anymore.
Timers have feelings too. I demand an end to countdown timer harrassment and extreme being-stared upon.

Top Bottom