Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Heh, my favorite let's play person is also currently doing a walkthrough of the game... hard for me not to watch it grrr
[video]https://youtu.be/SZRpljZvY3I[/video]

I know about the first half hour, because of he GameSpot Stream earlier. Not watching anything more now. Going to be a pretty long weekend >.<

This footage linked in the news thread...I agree...it is the best quality footage I have seen. Gamma is excellent, everything looks gorgeous.

True. I wonder how he did it. I make videos myself and normally youtube videos get's really blocky when there is allot of complicated foliage like in the Arma games or here in TW3. You can witness this in about every 1080p (and lower) video about TW3. A solution against that is too apply Motion Blur in the editing. But here it is really good. Suprisingly good for youtube standards. Maybe because it is 60FPS?

A solution is to record using Shadowplay at a very high bitrate then either directly upload or render that vid at a high bitare.

A solution is to record using Shadowplay at a very high bitrate then either directly upload or render that vid at a high bitare.

Never have been a huge fan of shadowplay since it is using a lossy format. It doesn't have a high bitrate either. Just 50 Mb/s which is pretty low sadly. But the idea is right. The better the video you upload, the better the one you can ciew on youtube.

>>>Gameplay shown between 5:00 and 7:17.

Quality of the video is 1080p/60 FPS. And the speciality here is: it's 1440p source material from PC on ultra settings.

It's easily the best video I've seen so far in terms of visual quality. There is little to no youtube compression, the game is just sharp, there is perhaps even motion blur disabled. The game looks great that way! :)

Attachments

• 2015-05-15_123947.jpg
    2015-05-15_123947.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 53

>>>Gameplay shown between 5:00 and 7:17.

Quality of the video is 1080p/60 FPS. And the speciality here is: it's 1440p source material from PC on ultra settings.

It's easily the best video I've seen so far in terms of visual quality. There is little to no youtube compression, the game is just sharp, there is perhaps even motion blur disabled. The game looks great that way! :)

Very very nice quality, thanks !
But have you notice this, little and funny issue with ponytail ? I pretty sure that will be arranged but made me laugh^^
View attachment 14138

Attachments

• Sans titre.jpg
    Sans titre.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Sans titre.jpg
    Sans titre.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
There is a bit of close range poplin but it is obviously a glitch.

Everything, from textures to draw distance is just as good as the 35 minute demo.

Just a personal taste but I preferred the older color scheme, with darker shadows and richer, sharper colors. Just a personal taste! Such an easy sweetfx thing. Its not even a graphics issue at this point.

I completely disagree. Shadow pop ups and general pop ups are barely noticable in this video, especially on foot. It's a bit worse on horseback when galopping but that's hardly avoidable. Get over it.

Did you watch the footage in the city? Shadows appearing on the walls constantly, very close to the player. Trees on balconies, rails. Just watch the video better.

The game release on Steam has changed. Why? The game was going to be launched on 19 May 0:00 GMT and now it's on 19 May 18:00 GMT!!

I hope this is a mistake from Steam :mean:

Probably not, I had the exactly same problem with Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor. They change it from midnight release to 6 PM too.

Top Bottom