Raining bug anyone?

+
Raining bug anyone?

Just want to check with people here if they have the raining bug. i reached Velen and it's seems to rain all the time now or i should say VERY frequent. So day seems to be always night for me. Can CDPR put a slider to toggle the weather frequency? I mean it suxs it rains all the time. Or is it tie to quest or something?

Velen is a rainy area, that is not a bug. And the game's visuals look even greater when it rains. But there are still enough hours without rain there.

When it rains sometimes and i am not in the mood i just meditate for 1 or 2 hours and it passes(i mean in game of course :p ).

Ok i'm having this weird bug. I'm not sure if anyone has it. The rain is in the first time you load th game. But if you load game then the rain is gone. But you can see the floor with the rain effects and the raining sound. To get the rain back, i have to Quit to Menu and then load the game and then the rain is back in. Anyone has this problem?

I'm having this weird bug with rain, where it looks like little drops are on my screen. I'm assuming this is a bug because I can't imagine someone someone sitting down and looking at this and thinking that it looks good, same thing with the dirt on sun shafts.

Ok i'm having this weird bug. I'm not sure if anyone has it. The rain is in the first time you load th game. But if you load game then the rain is gone. But you can see the floor with the rain effects and the raining sound. To get the rain back, i have to Quit to Menu and then load the game and then the rain is back in. Anyone has this problem?
I had a similar problem once. I've freed abandoned settlement during a rain and when "people coming back" short movie started, time suddenly changed to "sunset" and weather to "clear" and remained so afterwards in the game. But I still got rainy weather sound and effects. And after I made save/load operation (trying to fix this situation) it was raining again.

Last edited:
I have just reported this bug in XONE section of the forum. After reloading a save the rain is invisible, but everything and everyone act as if it is raining. The only two sulutions are - quit the game and launch it again or meditate to make the rainy weather go, and wait for rain to fall again. pretty annoying, though.

---------- Updated at 12:50 PM ----------

I have just reported this bug in XONE section of the forum. After reloading a save the rain is invisible, but everything and everyone act as if it is raining. The only two sulutions are - quit the game and launch it again or meditate to make the rainy weather go, and wait for rain to fall again. pretty annoying, though.

---------- Updated at 12:50 PM ----------

Then it's definitely a bug. Thanks for confirming!. Hopefully CDPR will patch this up.

Yeah, let's hope that they at least did noticed this issue. No one from the developer team replied yet.

Just to let you guys know, since 1.03 patch for X1 was launched, the bug is still an ongoing problem. Hope CDPR will notice and fix it soon.

Just want to check with people here if they have the raining bug. i reached Velen and it's seems to rain all the time now or i should say VERY frequent. So day seems to be always night for me. Can CDPR put a slider to toggle the weather frequency? I mean it suxs it rains all the time. Or is it tie to quest or something?

That is just the weather in Velen. Notwithstanding, there are weather bugs about weather changing instantly OR changing partially after a cutscene but still hearing the weather even when you can't see that weather type.

Also, I don't mind the water splashes on the screen, but dirt spots? I kept cleaning my monitor TV, then realized it wasn't my monitor. That needs to go.

The only raining "bug" I've noticed is that a wet NPC out in the rain can come inside and instantly transform into a dry NPC.
I've also had it rain inside Triss's rented house.

Top Bottom