Search results

+
  1. K

Summer Cycle 2023 not showing progress?

I have spent currency to unlock quests, but they don't track progress! On the first day of this summer event, I spent 30 currency to unlock an "Easy" quest, which told me to use Way of the Witcher set cards from the Northern Realms faction, and even though I played two matches with a deck which...
  2. K

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt exceeds 1 million pre-orders worldwide!

I am so glad you guys made it big! I have been encouraging my friends to get into the Witcher franchise and even got several of them a copy of Witcher 1 to get them started. I also look forward to see the new changes to the performance that you've made and to just dive into the masterpiece that...
  3. K

Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

Oh wow those new screens and the fact that the beard will naturally grow is so amazing I can't wait to play the next installment in one of the best franchises to ever exist
  4. K

Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

This looks amazing and I don't think it is just a prerendered image, it really looks like it's from the game, on ultra settings
  5. K

I'm excited

Hahah, this is probably how most gamers aware of Witcher 3 feel right now, including myself
  6. K

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

Personally I am very glad to see that there are so many opinions that are positive and encouraging the developers to do what they're doing, and that's being awesome. Sure they could have released the game on the date set before, but then it would have major bugs and we would all be kind of...
  7. K

2nd PLAYABLE character confirmed as Ciri

I can't wait to play as both Ciri and Geralt. In The Witcher 1, you could play only as Geralt. In The Witcher 2, you could play only as Geralt and on rare occasions some mostly underpowered character who could not dodge for the life of them. In The Witcher 3 you will be able to play as a living...
  8. K

The Wild Hunt and black/white decisions

If you played both TW1 and TW2 like me, you'd probably be pretty confused about them, given some thought
  9. K

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Early Access

I agree, the story would be revealed but overall it would feel uncomplete
  10. K

Romance and Sex in The Witcher 3

Hahahahahaha you made my day man
  11. K

Combat in The Witcher 3

After seeing all of the released gameplay videos of the game, I can deduce that the combat will be FREAKING AMAZING But that might just be me
  12. K

[TW1][WIP] The Rise of the White Wolf

Merry Christmas to us :D
  13. K

Geralt's Face

Considering how the characters changed from TW1 to TW2, and that there are only two games so far, you can hardly talk about continuity, but I do understand that aspect at least As for Vesemir, exibit A Soggy faced old guy as opposed to Soggy faced badass old guy As for Geralt...
  14. K

Geralt's Face

Not useless as long as there is someone who appreciates it The poll also has a "other" choice, which has a measly 4%, so your argument is invalid. If it had the choice to stick with the Witcher 2 face, I would have still chosen the same. If you look at Witcher 1, the characters used to look...
  15. K

Geralt's Face

While not definitive proof, it definitely leans to that direction Nobody knows for sure I suppose But the possibility is there, and as long as there will be enough people who want them, who knows, maybe they will go out of their way to make them ;) you never know
  16. K

Geralt's Face

Here is an image of the announcement Notice the "beard and hairstyle set" and it says it will have alternative looks as well
  17. K

Geralt's Face

They did say that some of the free DLCs will be alternative looks for Geralt so there is still hope ---------- Updated at 05:36 PM ---------- This. This right here. ---------- Updated at 05:37 PM ---------- Also it should be noted that a lot of people prefer the new look of Geralt's face...
  18. K

Obvious Downgrade

I am glad it made your day :D As for the rest of your post I completely agree and there is no reason for anyone to think there will be downgrade. CPDR has never done such things in the past and it most likely will not in the future, knowing their commitment and having played three of their...
  19. K

Witcher 3 music

That series tho I finished watching it a while ago Can't wait for the new season But to get back to Witcher 3, I would love to heard more tracks from the game
  20. K

Obvious Downgrade

The downgrade is real We can't trust the developers anymore! Not after them lying to us! P.S. Obvious jokes are obvious
Top Bottom