Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• vzdj5kxajVE.jpg
    vzdj5kxajVE.jpg
    394.8 KB · Views: 38
Bear in mind that this is KM, closed location. I doubt we will see volumetric clouds in Novigrad/NML or Skellige. It looks awesome nonetheless.

Maybe RED could clarify that for us? :D

Bear in mind that this is KM, closed location. I doubt we will see volumetric clouds in Novigrad/NML or Skellige. It looks awesome nonetheless.

Maybe RED could clarify that for us? :D

Semi-volumetric* clouds and I see no reason why wouldn't they use them in other locations&weather conditions like in storms or just when it's overcast day. I think that they've confirmed that the sky is formed with mix of semi-volumetric clouds and skybox.

What is there not to be excited for when(well some) people know where its from? Gamestar got to play Witcher 3 for 2 days with no limitations aka. Everything on Ultra, mostly 60 FPS with 16GB RAM, GTX 970 and i7-4790k. That screenshot comes from the magazine(yes i bought it) and its freaking amazing. Especially all the other ones.

Semi-volumetric* clouds and I see no reason why wouldn't they use them in other locations&weather conditions like in storms or just when it's overcast day. I think that they've confirmed that the sky is formed with mix of semi-volumetric clouds and skybox.
Well, we didn't see them on any 2014-2015 screenshot till now from what I can remember. Also, huge open world uses much more resources, so that would be justified.

Well, we didn't see them on any 2014-2015 screenshot till now from what I can remember. Also, huge open world uses much more resources, so that would be justified.

The thing is, you can't always spot them that easily from a screenshot because they are blending in with skybox clouds/sky.Here, it's obvious but what if there wasn't a mountain range behind the clouds? It would be really difficult to say if those are the SVC.Even in this particular situation parts of the SVC are blended with the skybox,or are they ?

We've seen plenty of screenshots with mountain ranges.

I'm not saying we won't see any. But I just want one new screenshot of Skellige on ultra details similar to that one:

or this one:

;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom