2.1 reduces frame rate drastically (Solved - DLSS was turned off)

+
Prior to 2.1 I was averaging 100+ fps on my rig (RTX4060Ti). Post 2.1, fps as reported by GOG counter is about 40. Running the benchmark yields similar results (100-120 before 2.1, 40-50 after).
Game is still playable, but the huge difference in numbers is concerning.

I've seen many people saying the update forced DLSS to Off. If you had it On before, it's worth checking if the updated changed it.

i had the same issue. Was because after the patch the DLSS was turned off for some reason. After turning it on again, my FPS were fine again.

I have an i9 13900k and RTX 4070 OC edition, normally I was always at 144 except some places where it could go down to 100 but now I can see 80-90 FPS and that's not normal. Also DLSS options are not enabled anymore, just a button to turn it on and off.

Lots of things broke in the game, not only in performance but also some weapons/cyberware is broken.

Im also having issues with performance, RTX 4080 4k everything max, dlss quality & framegen. Ive discovered that the gpu utilization is the problem, it begins at 100% then slowly start dropping and the fps with it until its down to around 75% utilization where it stays. If you go into a menu/map and then return to the game it goes back to 100% utilization but then starts dropping again to 75%.

just checked ingame benchmark 2.02 and 2.1 - 4078 and 4034 frames (63.47 and 62.79 average fps). same settings: native full hd, all max, no rtx/dlss/fsr.
so, it might be a problem with rtx/dlss/fsr

Im also having issues with performance, RTX 4080 4k everything max, dlss quality & framegen. Ive discovered that the gpu utilization is the problem, it begins at 100% then slowly start dropping and the fps with it until its down to around 75% utilization where it stays. If you go into a menu/map and then return to the game it goes back to 100% utilization but then starts dropping again to 75%.
I have exact issue, utilization will go back to normal if ray reconstruction is turned off, but that's a bummer

Top Bottom