After 2.02 patch my save will no longer load

+
I've got a save pretty advanced (58 hours) on a completely unmodded version of the game on GOG. Been running fine. Hadn't logged in since before yesterdays patch but now when I try and load my save game it instantly crashes. Getting to the start menu is fine but as soon as I hit continue or manually try to load the game it just bombs straight out to desktop and gives me the option to submit an error report (which I've done).

If I launch a completely new game it works fine. I've made sure Nvidia drivers were updated and have verified integrity of the game files but still crashes as soon as I hit load.

Are there any issues for others as at the moment it seems the 2.02 update has broken my save...

I've got a save pretty advanced (58 hours) on a completely unmodded version of the game on GOG. Been running fine. Hadn't logged in since before yesterdays patch but now when I try and load my save game it instantly crashes. Getting to the start menu is fine but as soon as I hit continue or manually try to load the game it just bombs straight out to desktop and gives me the option to submit an error report (which I've done).

If I launch a completely new game it works fine. I've made sure Nvidia drivers were updated and have verified integrity of the game files but still crashes as soon as I hit load.

Are there any issues for others as at the moment it seems the 2.02 update has broken my save...
Same issue here I cannot play the game on my phantom liberty 2.01 save after this update (2.02).

Patch 2.02 - More Save issue for Series X as well.
(Finally got the free car from pre-order, thank you CDP-Red).

However, I cannot save the game without deleting save slots first. Firstly, I had to deleted down to only 4 save slots before I could save at all, once I have saved the game once (creating 5th slot), I cannot create NEW save again without deleting a save slot first.
This is also when I try to overwrite a save, It still won't let me overwrite a save without deleting one first.
I have also tested deleting slot 5 and overwriting with only 4 slots used, it lets me do this once because I deleted slot 5, but on the next overwrite it fails and I have to delete another slots again just to overwrite a save, so now I'm on 3 save slots. seems there is a glitch that does not recognise space till a slots been deleted and not just 5 slots being the max I can use.
Quick Save not working at all just Fails.

I have had the game not recognise I have Phantom Liberty is installed and my reward is not recognised, I have quit and reopen the games few time before is recognised I have Phantom Liberty installed and showed my rewards again. I just hope this is not an on going issue as well, but thought its worth mentioning. I will repost if it keep happening.

Also, the collectable Iconic weapon in V apartment wall still not all visible, I can only see half of what I have in my stash.

Top Bottom