August Season has arrived!

+

Today marks the beginning of the August Season!

While bringing adjustments to our card pool, it once again has a great selection of Seasonal Modes for you in-store!

For all the balance changes, check out the Patch Notes linked below.

Further down, you can find this month's Seasonal Modes.

The full Patch Notes: LINK

Seasonal Modes

Power Shift 08.08 - 15.08

At the start of the match, set the power of every unit in your starting deck to its Provision Cost.

Our battle will be Legendary! 15.08 - 22.08

Players decks are replaced with a deck made of all the legendaries from their factions.

Irresistible Attraction 22.08 - 29.08

Whenever you play a non-Spying unit, move a random enemy unit with the same power to the opposite side.

Even Fight 29.08 - 05.09

At the start of the game, increase the base power of all units in your deck by 14 minus their provisions.

Banished 05.09 - 12.09

After mulligan Banish both players decks. Whenever a card appears in any deck, banish it.

This season is planned to end on September 12th, 10:00 A.M. CEST.

I was kind of happy about the return of two interesting seasonal modes i liked to try: power shift and even fight.

Just to realize that both of them are 95% reaver garbage. 6 or 10 points basestrenght, 5 times zeal by leader and radovid, refreshing orders by 4-5 provision specials...it's unbeatable. As if they weren't annoying enough in standard mode. So could you please finally change reavers?! And i don't mean increasing it's provision but completely change this broken ability.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I was kind of happy about the return of two interesting seasonal modes i liked to try: power shift and even fight.

Just to realize that both of them are 95% reaver garbage. 6 or 10 points basestrenght, 5 times zeal by leader and radovid, refreshing orders by 4-5 provision specials...it's unbeatable. As if they weren't annoying enough in standard mode. So could you please finally change reavers?! And i don't mean increasing it's provision but completely change this broken ability.
Same. I noticed the relatively new seasonal mode yesterday and decided to try it, hoping it would keep me entertained for a week as im pretty tired of the standard meta... No, Reavers everywhere.

Basically, the latest seasonal modes the dev team added were huge fails because they were ruined by a single strategy that almost every player in seasonal uses (the other seasonal im talking about is that one where the deck is replaced by cards of the same provision and there were just renfri's gang everywhere)

I miss the time where in seasonal there were more diversity than in standard modes, not the other way around... :giveup:

Same. I noticed the relatively new seasonal mode yesterday and decided to try it, hoping it would keep me entertained for a week as im pretty tired of the standard meta... No, Reavers everywhere.

Basically, the latest seasonal modes the dev team added were huge fails because they were ruined by a single strategy that almost every player in seasonal uses (the other seasonal im talking about is that one where the deck is replaced by cards of the same provision and there were just renfri's gang everywhere)

I miss the time where in seasonal there were more diversity than in standard modes, not the other way around... :giveup:
Yeah i had this Renfri-Gang-Experience too. Made one game and then skipped the mode. I seriously wonder if people really have fun when they copy one deck which is unbeatable in this mode giving the opponent no chance and for that reason have aboslutely no challenge but ruining the mode for most players. Or if they - in most cases - just meet the exactly same deck and win/lose by better draws...

That's so stupid, boring and sad.

Top Bottom