Balance council outcomes

+
Could someone please post about monthly balance council changes here? :beer:

There are heaps of useless threads on this forum, with most of those topics not even related to Gwent... So, for something that's Gwent-related and matters to this particular game, could some enthusiast please post the balance council info?
Post automatically merged:

P.S. Found March changes on Reddit somewhere...

Provisions Increased:
👑 Mahakam Forge (16 -> 17)
👑 Hidden Cache (15 -> 16)
👑 Off the Books (14 -> 15)
👑 Pirate's Cove (14 -> 15)
Temple of Melitele: Congregation (14 -> 15)
Magic Compass (10 -> 11)
Ihuarraquax (10 -> 11)
Tainted Ale (9 -> 10)
Philippe van Moorlehem (8 -> 9)
Thirsty Dame (5 -> 6)

Provisions Decreased:
👑 Inspired Zeal (15 -> 14)
One Night at the Passiflora (14 -> 13)
Amphibious Assault (13 -> 12)
Keldar (9 -> 8)
John Natalis (8 -> 7)
Raiding Fleet (7 -> 6)
Botchling (7 -> 6)
Selective Mutation (6 -> 5)
Runeword (6 -> 5)
Abordage (6 -> 5)

Power Increased:
Shani (5 -> 6)
Vesemir: Mentor (4 -> 5)
Alumni (4 -> 5)
Griffin Witcher (4 -> 5)
Havfrue Singer (4 -> 5)
Witch Hunter Executioner (4 -> 5)
Dimun Pirate (8 -> 9)
Dimun Smuggler (3 -> 4)
Griffin Witcher Adept (4 -> 5)
Poor Fucking Infantry (3 -> 4)

Power Decreased:
Madam Marquise Serenity (4 -> 3)
Lara Dorren (6 -> 5)
Captain Yago (7 -> 6)
Regis: Bloodlust (18 -> 17)
Rainfarn of Attre (6 -> 5)
Rosa and Edna var Attre (7 -> 6)
Coën (3 -> 2)
Roderick of Dun Tynne (2 -> 1)
Nauzicaa Sergeant (4 -> 3)
Scapegoat (2 -> 1)

You know you can see all The changes in The game, right?

1000111817.jpg

1000111819.jpg

They are in portuguese, but The "way" should be the same

EDIT: also if i am not wrong you are brazilian or portuguese, so you understand portuguese too hehe

Although the latest balance council results can be seen in game, it would be nice if we can keep an archive of all changes so we can analyze the proportion of reverted changes, general trends in changes, etc. I cannot find a way to see previous changes.

Although the latest balance council results can be seen in game, it would be nice if we can keep an archive of all changes so we can analyze the proportion of reverted changes, general trends in changes, etc. I cannot find a way to see previous changes.
in january i was unable to make an app work in my mobile phone, so in a rage attempt to force it to work i removed many apps, including went, and since then i haven't played. so you guys didn't create threads for tracking changes of the last 2-3 months? i remember seeing threads for october and december changes.

First time posting, but does council not worry about quality of life stuff?
Like give rewards for challenge play.
I could think of more, but that's what I do daily basis and my account gets no progress. Sad

First time posting, but does council not worry about quality of life stuff?
Like give rewards for challenge play.
I could think of more, but that's what I do daily basis and my account gets no progress. Sad
The council is a group effort, in which the voices of the known players prevail, as the are able to convince players that blindly follow their advice (i have seen threads in other social networks where people say they will vote a broken card just because a known player suggests it). Known players have incentives to maintain the game in a broken state, so they can continue benefit from it. Many sugestions have been given to fix the council, none was heard.

Top Bottom