BC: Buffs 'n' Nerfs, Nerfs 'n'Buffs

+
Any suggestions for the Balance Council?

I read Cleaver's Muscle is a favorite for a power buff because it buffs more than 1 card at once, so i think i will vote for a power buff here.

Others coming to mind are Milaen, Prism Pendant, Crow Mother, Botchling, Flying Redanian, Uprising Leader and Larvae

Not sure about Nerfs, but Temple, Mutagenerator and some NG cards like Marine or Calveit possibly..

Your nerfs are pretty on point, though instead of the Marine, at least in the order of preference I would probably go after spam cards first, like the slave driver.

My buffs are going to focus on ST probably, though Prism Pendant is probably not going to be worth it at any provision.

Thanks for starting this thread, it might be useful if we had a new one for every month to provide focus on the next round of changes.

Personally I view the basis for card games to be that each player takes a turn to play one card. That was pretty much how Gwent started but now I can play a card and my opponent has the potential to play several cards before I can respond. I don't like this in the game so I'd like to see nerfs to these cards, starting with Golden Nekker.

Thanks for starting this thread, it might be useful if we had a new one for every month to provide focus on the next round of changes.

Personally I view the basis for card games to be that each player takes a turn to play one card. That was pretty much how Gwent started but now I can play a card and my opponent has the potential to play several cards before I can respond. I don't like this in the game so I'd like to see nerfs to these cards, starting with Golden Nekker.
My 3* provision nerf vote this season goes to Battle Stations. Not sure about others (2*, 1*) though. If the Battle stations stay where they are, I'm gonna vote for them next season again (and again...). I believe this card is one of the biggest developer mistakes. I mean, hey, NG does NOT need any more tempo and thinning. Also slave driver will receive my nerf votes repeatedly, this card is pure s*it and source of annoyance throughout the community.
Nerfing heist also seems like a good idea (or Angus -1power, so he will be easier to remove), but NG is gonna be my main focus for plenty of reasons.

Next nerf candidates definitely are: Mutagenerator, Calveit, Sove

Considering buffs, many ST cards are overpriced so much they are practically unplayable - starting with Milva: Sharpshooter (my 3* prov buff vote). As for others (besides the 4p and 5p elves), maybe some mid-dwarves need some love (Zigrin brothers, Xavier, Paulie), and the movement archetype as a whole is in desprate need of buff - Dryad matron +1 power, Malena +1 power / -1 prov, etc. Movement is one of the least played archetype on ladder (and even Harmony movement is kinda out of the game now). Filavandrel is also overpriced as hell. Also, Saskia: Commander nerf wasn't justified, so I'd like to see her go back to 4 power and 13 provs. That's for the start :)

Top Bottom