Box edition of #TheWitcher3NextGen is coming to your local stores!

+

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X will be arriving on store shelves around the world starting January 26th!

Here are the planned release dates:

January 26th

Andorra, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan (PS5), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (PS5), Lebanon (PS5), Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, The Netherlands, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America

January 27th

Australia, New Zealand

January 31st

Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, South Korea (PS5), Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela

February 9th

Japan (PS5)

February 20th

Brazil (PS5)

Last edited:
I have a question !!!!
What languages will be available for each zone/country ?
I ask this because in the PS4 and Xbox One versions, it was not possible to have PT-BR (brazilian portuguese) in the discs that were sold in Portugal... if I am not mistaken, in Brazil the game was distributed by Warner and in Europe it was distributed by Bandai Namco
How will it be now? Will it be this way that they will make available PT-BR in the versions with disc in Portugal ?

Last edited:
It has a Netflix logo on, are you mad CDPR, for that alone I would never buy this physical version, just so unnecessary!.

If you understand how Marketing works you would understand that the deal with Netflix helped CDPR fund this update so you don't have to pay and get it for free ..... Thus it is not only necessary it was essential to the project

FIX YOUR GAME! I Can't progress the game in Battle Preparations quest, Avallace bugged at quest section: "let avallac'h know everything is ready". And you want 35$ for a game we cant EVEN complete?? proof: https://youtu.be/Zops23NSoqk

FIX YOUR GAME! I Can't progress the game in Battle Preparations quest, Avallace bugged at quest section: "let avallac'h know everything is ready". And you want 35$ for a game we cant EVEN complete?? proof: https://youtu.be/Zops23NSoqk
No need "proof" :rolleyes:
CDPR is aware of the iissue and look into it (just need to be patient until an update will be released).

@Dominika What languages will be available for each zone/country ?
I ask this because in the PS4 and Xbox One versions, it was not possible to have PT-BR (brazilian portuguese) in the discs that were sold in Portugal... if I am not mistaken, in Brazil the game was distributed by Warner and in Europe it was distributed by Bandai Namco
How will it be now? Will it be this way that they will make available PT-BR in the versions with disc in Portugal ?

If you understand how Marketing works you would understand that the deal with Netflix helped CDPR fund this update so you don't have to pay and get it for free ..... Thus it is not only necessary it was essential to the project
The license for the Netflix series is between Sapkowski and Netflix. CDPR only has a license for game development and publishing. It gets no income from the Netflix license and the show has nothing to do with funding for the development of the NextGen update. There's no persuasive evidence to indicate that the fans of the show will generate a significant amount of new purchases for the game either. Any gamers that might be fans of the show probably already bought the game long ago based on its existing merit as CDPR's magnum opus and one of the greatest RPG video games of all time.

I suppose one could speculate that Netflix paid advertising fees for the inclusion on the boxes but we don't really know that and, given that CDPR is being allowed to use Netflix developed derivative IP from the show, it's just as likely that it's a wash with neither side collecting fees from the other.

Last edited:
CDPR also has a licensing agreement with Netflix and basically Netflix paid them to insert some of the new armors sets into the game and put Netflix's name on the boxes and in other advertising campaigns which helps promote The Witcher TV series ..... For Netflix this is cheap advertising, for CDPR it's extra income and was used to pay for a chunk of the development costs for the Next Gen upgrade

Last edited:
I have stuttering on pc version and waiting for the patch...will i have stuttering on play station if i buy this box version as well?

The box comes with 2 discs and that's it, not even a single extra piece of paper inside the box, compare the same with Cyberpunk which had postcards and map included, I atleast expected a map, some collectable or art card inside.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt old release had a game map included :think: why not in this @Dominika ?

I heard something about map,stickers and compedium in this edition of Witcher but I found only two discs and like Pravaha said not even a single extra piece of paper. Only new more expensive copy of Old game with new cover art

CDPR why write in a post that this offer will be available all over the world, if in fact there is not the same Russia here. Why do you ... your loyal Russian fans even more. edit I'm sorry for writing this in such a way at this time, but it really hurts...

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom