Bug on vehicle call, sometimes does not work

+
There is a bug I find very often, after you drive a random car that is not yours when you try to call one of your vehicles it doesn't work, only way to make it work is to re-start the game, going into menu and back again is enough, no need to re-start the whole game.

Not sure if this a known glitch or not, if i change vehicles to often , the game won't call my vehicle anymore until i restart the game.

I've also been affected by this, in 2.01. Playing on PC.

I've checked the obvious stuff, quick-pressing the call-vehicle key (default V) makes the UI button flash blue but makes no sound and no vehicle arrives. Long-pressing shows the dialog to choose which vehicle I want. I have about 10 to choose from, but after choosing and confirming I still get no vehicle. I've tried all of the vehicles I have available and none of them arrive.

But, after saving, exiting and restarting the game, calling vehicles works again.

I've fully completed the Almost Human quest, so I have my original car back.

I've checked the obvious stuff, quick-pressing the call-vehicle key (default V) makes the UI button flash blue but makes no sound and no vehicle arrives. Long-pressing shows the dialog to choose which vehicle I want. I have about 10 to choose from, but after choosing and confirming I still get no vehicle. I've tried all of the vehicles I have available and none of them arrive.
I'm on SXS and it happened to me once in 2.0 and never again (after the offrenda, impossible to call Jackie's bike, my only vehicle at this time). I simply saved and reloaded my save to fix it.
Indeed, no mods, so it's likely a game issue and on all platforms.

Having the same issue where cars/bikes will not show up when requesting them. Had tried to just fast travel (to trigger a load), no dice. I had quite the game completely and reloaded and worked just fine. This is on PC, update 2.02. I did experience this a couple times on 2.01 and 2.0 as well but didn't make much of it, just starting to become problematic as I'm running more distance later the later in the game i get.

Please, send this one into CDPR Support if you haven't already. Sounds like there's an issue with the car scripts.
(Also, be sure that you're submitting it for the correct platform: PC, XBox, Playstation. The above is for PC.)

Same thing for me... I tried saving, loading, buying new cars, fast travel, completing missions etc. but there is no way for me to call a car. I think it happened after I did the last Delamain mission, but I was already pretty far in the story. The button is blue but nothing is coming when I press it, bringing up the menu leads to the same result. I am forced to either run around or steal cars every time, makes it kind of pointless to spend eddies on cars.

Double jump and while in air, press vehicle button.
Don't hold it, just click it in air and vehicle should pop up right around you.

Top Bottom